hello, considering the kind of job the girls are in, sometimes i can see that they wouldn't be into it (doing a stranger you are not attracted to, for example). so i commend the better ones in general for being professional.

also i have read conflicting reviews where some guys would have a great time while others would have the worst of times for the same SP.

i am wondering from people who have seen SPs what they think is their hit/miss ratio. someone said a 50% 'success' rate is considered good.

Different people have different experiences. Just because an encounter with a lady went one way with a gentleman doesn't mean it will be the same way with every gentleman she sees. We are all unique individuals, with different personalities, likes and needs. And how we connect with a lady, just like in civilian life depends on who we are.

Yes YMMV does mean factors like manners, hygiene etc affect how the lady will react to you (ie bad breath no kissing, dirty fingers no digits etc)

YMMV can also mean things offered you may or may not get due to no fault of anyone. Example, MSOG, if your a twenty year old man, that means something, where as a fifty year old, well one SOG is likely it

Finally YMMV means after reading the lady's website/profile/posts and recommendations you have an idea of what the lady is like to be with,but your encounter will be special and unique for you, not a copy of someone else's encounter. Not better, not worse, unique to you.

As for fifty percent I have no idea where that number comes from, my experience, around ninety five percent, GOOD encounters

A rambling

RG

i am wondering from people who have seen SPs what they think is their hit/miss ratio.

Well, I've never hit any, and I miss them all!

Seriously though, it seems to me if you're respectful, follow directions, do your research, and have a positive attitude, you'll much more likely to have a good experience and come away feeling happy.

Of course, chemistry is always going to be a factor and presumably everyone has their off day. People are also wondrously different in variety, so not everyone is going to hit it off in the same way. But if some guys say they had a great time and a few others a terrible time...then maybe the variable isn't the lady.

Of the encounters I've had a few of them have been wonderfully memorable while the others have been merely...great! If someone is only enjoying themselves 50% of the time, I'd be more likely to question what they are doing (or not doing).

• Like 2

Regarding opposite experiences with the same lady, consider this. I was on a cruise over the holidays and loved every minute of it as did the other sixteen people in our group.

I frequent a cruise oriented discussion forum. According to some of my fellow passengers, the service on that cruise was terrible. The food was inedible. The ship was in danger of disintegrating under our feet. 2013 passengers, 2013 experiences.

YMMV.

As for the hit or miss percentage I've had one less than sterling experience out of umm... many CERB ladies. If one is running at 50% it would appear one is not doing his homework.

• Like 5

I think if a person cannot accept the risk of the odd bad session they should not do this at all. I used to budget for every tenth session being a writeoff. And it actually worked out to be way less than that!

Don't take it personally when things don't work out. Either try again or move on to another, but don't overthink it or brood about it.

FWIW my favourite girl flaked on me three times before we finally met. I don't know why I kept trying but am glad I did.

I would think that 50% is high. However, I think this is an issue that needs to be discussed.

You won't have chemistry with everyone. I'm not going to lie and say every time I see someone it's amazing. Chemistry is very important. I suggest sending a few notes to anyone you're interested in, personalities show more in PMs than advertisements. Recs are important but not a huge deal in my opinion, every experience is different.

Worst case scenario you meet a girl and you guys don't have an awesome connection - it doesn't have to be a huge disappointment. It never hurts to communicate with her. You might find she doesn't want to disappoint you and is playing it safe. You never know.

Be clean. Be respectful. Communicate. You'll get good results. Promise. :)

• Like 2

Me, I have about 20% off the charts, 30% great, 45% good, 3% Meh and 2% wtf.

YMMV is huge, ladies and pros bit they are people and you can't have chemistry with everyone. Such is life.

Cheers

• Like 1

I would think that 50% is high. However, I think this is an issue that needs to be discussed.

You won't have chemistry with everyone. I'm not going to lie and say every time I see someone it's amazing. Chemistry is very important. I suggest sending a few notes to anyone you're interested in, personalities show more in PMs than advertisements. Recs are important but not a huge deal in my opinion, every experience is different.

Worst case scenario you meet a girl and you guys don't have an awesome connection - it doesn't have to be a huge disappointment. It never hurts to communicate with her. You might find she doesn't want to disappoint you and is playing it safe. You never know.

Be clean. Be respectful. Communicate. You'll get good results. Promise. :)

This is very good advise. I think in general YMMV has more to do with how the gentleman conducts himself, than with attractiveness. If you are clean, respectful, and treat the lady well, then you should receive good service. That doesn't mean you'll hit it off, or that the session will be one that just leaves you breathless. That's chemistry, and that is slightly different than YMMV. But even where there isn't that chemistry, you can still have a very enjoyable time with a beautiful woman.

Attraction and chemistry go both ways as well. I know I've had lacklustre sessions where the problem wasn't the lady, but rather it was me. I didn't find her as attractive as I had hoped for, or I wasn't enjoying our conversation, or there was just a lot of crap in my life and I couldn't give the lady the attention she deserved. it was fine, I had a good time, but not an awesome time.

Over time I think you get much better at judging people's personalities and which ladies you'll have a connection with. When the chemistry is right, that's when you become a regular, and, in my experience, things only get better after that.

Porthos

• Like 2

Like many before in this thread I think the key is doing your homework, imagining your ideal experience and carefully looking for the SP/MA that is most closely aligned with what you are looking for. As a guy who did not know about CERB until joining in 2011, my success rate in finding what I was looking for almost went off the chart after CERB compared to previous "very hit or miss" efforts.

There's an old adage from my military days long gone: The 5 P's - Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance. It is very appropos in this hobby, IMHO.

I have always believed and always will.......

TAKE YOUR TIME !

The key to a wonderful mutually relaxed date IMO is to "let the lady know a little bit about you" prior to a visit. Even Allotta sometimes ;)

It is soooo easy for us fellas to come on here or any board and get a good feel for a lady and have an attraction. Not so much for the girls.

For those gents that participate on boards ..... email a bit or text depending on ladies preferences, and give the ladies a "feel good feeling" about you ..... this will most likely bode well for you upon a first visit.

For those that type with their horned up pecker's on short notice and set expectations HIGH .... are bound to be let down and disappointed on occasion due to lack of instant connection and inevitably the YMMV may be poor mileage in your opinion.

I never know what to expect .... that's by my own choice. I don't do menu's, fantasies, or want to pre-determine a date. I LIKE SURPRISES

I do envision things on occasion that "could happen " but maybe don't happen perhaps .....but something else may happen that more than surpasses any expectations evar !!! if that makes sense?

As has been said....be respectful, polite, relax and communicate ....but show a little about yourself and your personality .......... and "great things can happen to good people" :)

As far as the talk of percentages.......No idea and truly I think of school...and brings back bad memories. I am really good tho with "C's" "D's" the odd "B minus" and a few "F's" for f*** this s***"

Cheers folks ! :hump:

Ooooops :icon_redface::icon_redface: I meant cheers !!! :chug:

• Like 2

My experience is chemistry is the key. I do everything I can to measure that chemistry prior to booking whether through email, twitter, texting or chatting and I've found it's worked pretty well for me. An ad may attract my attention initially but I'm not much for reviews or "menu's" so I don't really care much about others mileage. There are a couple of deal breakers for me but nothing over the top. I'm extremely patient and in no real hurry so if I think we might not click I'll just move long.

Peace

MG

YMMV means just that, what you experience with a lady may well be just the opposite of what another gentleman may write.

Every experience is unique, it should not be cookie-cutter.

Every gentleman is unique and is treated as such.

Just because a gentleman has an absolutely amazing experience with me doesn't mean that I am everyone's taste.

I agree with doing your research, contact the lady in the manner she wishes and ask questions if your not sure.

I was once asked if I was 'hot', my answer to that is, it depends on what you think is hot!

No two ladies are the same, we offer different experiences, we do our best to give you what you seek, but do ask questions about a particular lady's services if you are unsure.

• Like 3

Guest D***el B***e

I think we are all aware that ymmv exist and is alive and well. I've seen providers (both MAs and SPs) whose recos were amazing only to get less than I expected while I have also seen others who would not let me leave 45 minutes past my time. I kept being dragged back in the bedroom.

HOWEVER this is where it gets weird. When I connect with a lady for the first time and I try to gauge how my time will go by the way she writes or expresses herself I almost get offended when the lady specifically uses the word ymmv in a private PM. Shit! I know ymmv, YOU don't have to spell it out for me, because when you do, that's when I loose interest and I shop elsewhere. If you tell me off the top that my mileage may be poor, you can bet your next paycheque I won't be knocking at your door, I would rather live the experience and make a decision after than be told right away that it may not be what I expect.

my 2 cents!

HOWEVER this is where it gets weird. When I connect with a lady for the first time and I try to gauge how my time will go by the way she writes or expresses herself I almost get offended when the lady specifically uses the word ymmv in a private PM. Shit! I know ymmv, YOU don't have to spell it out for me, because when you do, that's when I loose interest and I shop elsewhere. If you tell me off the top that my mileage may be poor, you can bet your next paycheque I won't be knocking at your door, I would rather live the experience and make a decision after than be told right away that it may not be what I expect.

my 2 cents!

I'm sorry I have to weigh in on this. I think you need to consider the other side of the coin on this issue. Many guys have expectations about certain things during an encounter. I'll use kissing as an example because it's easy.

I understand that kissing may be important to you. I do not post a menu for reasons discussed ad nausea but I encourage gentlemen to ask for things that are important to them. So I get a PM asking my restrictions which I gladly answer. Then I get a follow up asking "ok so kissing is ok?" What should I say.

I can say yes (and I have) but the guy comes in and hasn't done what he needs to do to get kissed (hygiene is huge obviously). When I don't kiss he gets upset as he specifically asked for kissing. He isn't wrong but I now have to explain ymmv.

Is it not easier to just respond "kissing is sexy but it is ymmv"? Especially if the gentleman isn't a seasoned hobbyist?

Just my opinion

• Like 6

I think we are all aware that ymmv exist and is alive and well. I've seen providers (both MAs and SPs) whose recos were amazing only to get less than I expected while I have also seen others who would not let me leave 45 minutes past my time. I kept being dragged back in the bedroom.

my 2 cents!

Probably the lady has seen some clients who have complained that no one ever told them about YMMV. And they had certain expectations based on others' experiences (based on recommendations) Really YMMV shouldn't need to be spelled out, most clients know about it. It is unwritten into every encounter, but some clients need it to be spelled out for them. So some companions then spell it out for every potential client. So if a lady spells out YMMV don't be upset with her, be upset with clients who have had to make her spell it out prior to an encounter.

And a second thing YMMV seems to have been spun into meaning you may get great or poor service, or everything and anything in between. And yes, there is that aspect of YMMV. But it also means, at least to me, each encounter is going to be different, not better, not worse, just different.

A companion may have offered and had a great encounter with one gentleman, but has another great encounter with another gentlemen. Both encounters, 180 degrees opposite in what took place, but both equally great and recommendation worthy. YMMV isn't an excuse or justification for a possible bad encounter so much as it is a way of saying that each and every encounter will be unique for you, and not a clone of some other client's encounter

A rambling

RG

• Like 2