Watch u shave

Okay.......If that is what you want...........I am game.......

Umm... I'm going to take a guess here and... naah... good luck with that!

Oh! You made me LOL!

Now, I wanna watch ;)

I'll even bring the razor!

I can't help but want to oblige the OP but it will have to wait until the 5:00 shadow hits.
  • Like 1

I can't help but want to oblige the OP but it will have to wait until the 5:00 shadow hits.

Huh? Who wants to watch who? At first I thought this was a client watching an SP shave, then the post about the 5pm shadow made me wonder who wants to watch who.

If an SP shaved her pussy as I watched before I went down on her that would be all good. If an SP would shave my jewels before she sampled my juices that would be great as well. If any Ottawa SP's are into that, PM me and let's plan something.

But, I don't think what I like is what's being discussed above!

Guest Be***iful****lah

Ha ha, there seems to be two scenarios being discussed. By the way I just have to say that the 5 o clock shadow is soooo frickin sexy! I love facial stubble.

Oh and as an afterthought...if you are into having someone shave your jewels I'm down with that.

Hee hee, this is a comical thread so far.

While watching a lady shave would be an incredible turn on my fantasy would be to have a lady let me shave her..... the level of trust and the pure sexual imagery of shaving her for me is just so hot.... would love to do it some day.

Never thought if it until I read Delilah's post but having a beautiful woman shave my balls would also be amazing. .... and maybe for once the job would be done properly lol.

So perhaps a mutual shaving.....hmmmmm that has a nice ring to it.

Just my opinion

• Like 1

Guest Be***iful****lah

Never thought if it until I read Delilah's post but having a beautiful woman shave my balls would also be amazing. .... and maybe for once the job would be done properly lol.

Lol. Exactly...I get a brazilian wax but how many times I have thought while shaving in the past, "if someone else did this for me it would look so much better" lol.

I offer shaving services to any gentleman or lady caller who would enjoy being shaved. I have shaved people and it really is fun to do! Totally fun to do.

I cannot be shaved because I have been lasered.

Hair removal can be fun!

Valerie

so you would get to shave us... would we get to laser you in return... it could be like an X-rated edition of Star Trek... "Beam me up Scotty - it's as clean as a whistle down here"

Cosplay = extra $$... lol