Social groups on cerb

I'm curious about the social groups on cerb, and how effective they are.

If you belong to one or more of these groups, like RHAG, NRA, Poly Party, Spinners, etc, how often do you read the posts in the group area? Do you find them useful compared with related information on the main board? How often do you contribute to the group discussions?

Thanks for your thoughts.

I am a recent member of RHAG. I always look at the pictures of redheads posted on New redheads thread, and very much enjoy them and would like to extend my thanks to Cato for his hard work and discovering so many beauties and posting their lovely pictures. I became aware of the RHAG group discussion today and participated for the first time. Surely will participate more frequently in the future lol.

I must say that I also enjoy using social groups as it?s a way to communicate with like minded Cerbs about interests near and dear to our?thoughts? Hearts? You get the idea. Social groups also provide a venue to communicate more effectively and efficiently without having to use the search feature or read old threads to look for a recommendation or a solution to our problems. We need more people to contribute to truly see the benefits. It?s also great to see both providers and hobbyists joining the groups. For those that are unaware check out the various groups available.

I must say that I also enjoy using social groups as it?s a way to communicate with like minded Cerbs about interests near and dear to our?thoughts? Hearts? You get the idea. Social groups also provide a venue to communicate more effectively and efficiently without having to use the search feature or read old threads to look for a recommendation or a solution to our problems. We need more people to contribute to truly see the benefits. It?s also great to see both providers and hobbyists joining the groups. For those that are unaware check out the various groups available.

is there a specific place to look for these social groups available? what am I missing here?:handjob:

Guest s******ecan****

I am a proud member of the RHAG and again thank CATO for his selfless efforts to promote the cause of RHA.

To answer your questions CATO I read any threads, posts or updates to the RHAG as soon as I notice them. I can attest to the fact that I enjoy them very much and it definitely adds to my CERB experience. I have not contributed much to the group so perhaps it is a good time for me to consider putting something back into the society.;)

is there a specific place to look for these social groups available? what am I missing here?:handjob:

This is where you will find the Group area

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php

or

from the quick links menu tool bar at the top of the page. It will open up and under the networking section you will find Social Groups

Go to your user cp, click on social groups. That will take you to the group area.

Personlly, I don't frequent the groups at all. But if you are a member and are interested, all the power to you, keep it up. It's all about personal preference and we all need to exercise our individuality...

Go to your user cp, click on social groups. That will take you to the group area.

thanks guys, I learn something new every day.:motion:

I'm curious about the social groups on cerb, and how effective they are.

If you belong to one or more of these groups, like RHAG, NRA, Poly Party, Spinners, etc, how often do you read the posts in the group area? Do you find them useful compared with related information on the main board? How often do you contribute to the group discussions?

Thanks for your thoughts.

:mrgreen: I didn't even know there were social groups here.

I may just have to join the Spinners group. :mrgreen:

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****
:mrgreen: I didn't even know there were social groups here.

I may just have to join the Spinners group. :mrgreen:

After checking out your photos I completely agree!;)

There's been quite a surge of interest in the cerb social groups lately; new groups like BC and spinners have formed, and people are joining existing groups in larger numbers. The groups are potentially good discussion forums that members should be aware of, at least, and contributions (opinions, pics, etc.) are always appreciated.

Personlly, I don't frequent the groups at all. But if you are a member and are interested, all the power to you, keep it up. It's all about personal preference and we all need to exercise our individuality...

I agree 100% It's great to be in a site and country where we can pretty much do what we want, when we want with who we want (all within reason of course)

I joined the RHAG because I absolutely love readheads too... What an awesome collection of ladies... Thanks Cato! I don't know where you find all of these pictures you post, but I really enjoy them a lot (all of your posts, not just the RHAG group).

I have to admit though, I'm guilty of not contributing much... I'm a newbie to CERB and want to contribute more, but I'm still feeling a little shy... I don't want annoy any of the long time valued members and overstep any bounds or anything...

That being said, I do really appreciate the sharing of like-minded individuals... and there is a certain redheaded fictitious FBI type lady I've been meaning to add.. I think I'll go do that now.

P.S. Cato, I'm with you 100% - Karen Alloy rocks! Yikes! She is FINE!

I belong to this group because I adore redheads!! Cato has done a fantastic job in creating this special group!!! I encourage all of our redhead fans to give Cato all the credit he deserves because I'd hate to see this end!!!

• Like 1

lindsaylohan6.jpg

Winner of RHAG's first Redhead Celebrity poll, Lindsay Lohan (as pictured above).

Just a reminder to new members: to access the social groups, go to your user cp in the upper left corner of the screen, then click on networks/social groups. This will bring up a list of available groups for you to browse.

There's something for almost all tastes in the groups.

I'm not sure if all our new cerb members are familiar with the social groups area on here, so I thought I'd revive this thread. Here's the link to the groups:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php

There are groups for almost every taste (spinners, BBW's, voluptuous, REDHEADS!!!), and for geographical areas (Halifax, MTL, BC). Lots of other interesting groups, too.

Have a look around and see if there's anything you like. You're welcome to join in the discussions. It's a good way to get acquainted with other members, too.

I am member in three of the groups here and I can say only contribute in one but often visit/read posts in the other two. However, there is a reason why I'm a member in each of them ...

1. Spiritual aspect to this business .- I do believe and try to make a connection and communicate with the person interested in meeting me to have more chances that the encounter will be successful and what he is expecting.

2. Paying homage to the all mighty spinner .- I was kindly invited by a member and think it helps hobbyists interested in this type of ladies to find what they are loking for.

3. Special needs cerbites .- I started it after reading a post from one of our members with the only purpose to offer advice, support and exchange ideas as well as stories with this wonderful people.

• Like 1

Just a reminder about the cerb social group area, that you can reach through the tab at the top of the page, or through your User CP.

Have a look. They're tons of fun!

The private groups are only accessible by invitation from whoever the group administrator is. The public groups you can just join, if you find something interesting.

I'm a member of most if social group, I partake in posting pics and leaving comments. I also started 3-4 group and took on 1 one them from another Cerb member that could not keep it going. They are fun and there are many great pictures to see.