I am wondering as I am far from experienced at this if it is ok to ask a SP what is on the menu? I figure it would be so that it is clear to both what is expected or can be expected. I would think as well that this would prevent some awkward moments? Not sure if it is appropriate so I would like to know what SPs think?

T

Many ladies WILL NOT discuss this on the phone or even by email. You need to do your homework.

Research the lady online (Her ads, her website if she has one, her cerb profile if she has one and any recommendations as you will get a lot of info from these spots). If nothing comes up she is either new to the business or not someone people care to discuss so to be sure just ask about her specifically (if any member has info for you).

Also your hygiene is VERY important for many services with most women. A lady who offers kissing will not usually kiss someone with bad rotting teeth or even bad breath (Same goes with BBBJ or even FS for that matter) you need to show up with your teeth brushed and freshly showered for best results.

Always remember YMMV (Your Millage May Vary) from other peoples experience depending greatly on hygiene and the way you act. If your a gentleman and not creepy you will probably have a very enjoyable time and everything on her menu will be available to you.

If you do your homework and choose a well recommended lady, be courteous, on time and respectful and also show up clean and fresh you should not have any "awkward moments".

I am wondering as I am far from experienced at this if it is ok to ask a SP what is on the menu? I figure it would be so that it is clear to both what is expected or can be expected.

Be sure when you do contact a lady and request "what is on the menu" that you do it tactfully and respectfully! It would be best not to ask this question in your initial email. You will have the best results by starting an adult conversation and leaving out such details until later conversations. Remember most "first dates" with an SP are not finalized in your initial contact.

Before you ask, make sure the menu is not already listed elsewhere in her ad or website. It is legal to discuss rates and services on the phone, and I think the sps who do not want to talk about it then are from 2 sides.

The honest and sincere sp may think this:

1. if it is already on their site, and you ask, they wonder why you are calling them if it so obvious you have not checked their website or ad. They can think that you are not being terribly selective, but just randomly calling up everyone ads and that leads to them thinking you might not be seriously looking.

Or on the other side of the sp fence are the more dishonest ones:

2. They plan to upsell you. They say they "can't" talk about rates/services on the phone because it isn't "allowed" or "legal" (it is, and has been proven to be by law), so they are either deliberately trying to mislead you in hopes that

(a) you expect gfe based on their ad or conversation, but they do not provide it, and assume you will not turn them away when they arrive (or you arrive)

or

(b) they can quote a relatively low rate, but when you(she) arrives, then all of the things you would like to do are available, but at an additional cost.

It is why it is important that both sp and client are fully aware of the legality of this business, and what is legal so as to avoid these situations. As a caller, you won't be able to distinguish between the sincere but misinformed sp who won't discuss services and the scammer type who plans to upsell later. If the every single sincere one steps up and provide all the info you need to make your decision, then it will be much easier to avoid the insincere sps. ;)