This is the sort of question I really don't even know how to think about. As long as I'm not stuck in a wheelchair dribbling down my chin, I'll be thankful.

Porthos

• Like 2

Wow, that's a hard one. I am north of 65, and already experiencing some less than positive changes that occur with age. Presently, I am traveling extensively and treating myself to many new experiences, and will probably sell the house and maybe a move to a condo in Toronto. But in the end I don't really believe that getting old is all is cracked up to be.

As long that I'm not dying from a sickness that is transmittable, I would visit the CERB's ladies, get to know them and tell them in person how beautiful and attractive they are!

• Like 1

unfortunately none of us can see the future (unless we have a terminal illness with a predictable timeline). realistically, we all will spend our last days doing the same as we did today and the day before, the trick is to make everyday a day you can be proud to be your last.

I'm far from wise, but it seems life has three simple rules to make it a worthy one:

1. have fun (luckily fun is a personal thing for each to define)

2. always take responsibility for yourself (and your actions/reactions, feelings etc)

3. if you can't do good, at least do no harm (to everyone and everything)

just thinking out loud

How I imagine I would spend my last days and the reality are two different things. After seeing my father dying of cancer, his last months were spent mostly bedridden, going for doctors appointments, and generally existing, not living. When he died it came as a blessing

So we can all plan how we want to spend our last days but our health during our last days is going to dictate how we spend those days more than anything

What I do hope is to hang on to those memories of people who made a difference in my life. And I have memories of all the ladies I've met, and some very special memories of a couple very special ladies

A rambling

RG

I have given it some thought. I lost both parents and an Aunt to painful deaths from cancer.

I just hope when the time comes for me that it is quick.

I have no family of my own :( or siblings so there won't be anyone suffering at my side. My only concerns are for my cat, Andy. He already has a loving home to go to.

I have already made arrangements for cremation and disposal with no service or reception. I can't see spending money if no one will be there. Friends, family and colleagues were not there the last time I got sick and was hospitalized for several months. Not one single visitor or card.

I do not know how I will spend my last days until I am informed of my new expiration date. My Great Grandmother lived until 102 - so that is what I am shooting for. lol

Wow, sorry to hear that jafo, that can't be fun having no one visit you in the hospital.... Here's to better times ahead!

If i can get to 100 I'll be happy :) but just live every day like it's the last, don't wait till you get old, cause it might be too late.

• Like 1