I don't know if it is just me or if any one else has been noticing a drop in Indy MPs. I have gone to spas but I find an indy much more satisfying. Is there a trend for the ladies to go to spas for whatever reason? Does anyone have any recommendations for any indys?

Thanks

+1 on what Reddog said. You could also consider Erin, Katrine and Jessica.

I don't think there's been much of a drop in indy MAs. There's turnover, yes, but people come and go from this industry all the time. However, there's two things which I think could give you that impression.

First: quite a few of the indies have been around long enough that they have established clients who come back to see them on a regular or semi-regular basis. This means that they don't necessarily advertise all that much as they're filling their schedules without doing so.

Second: Over the last year or so we've had a lot of MAs from the spas join as paid advertisers. That means that even if the indies post as often as they used to, they're still less visible.

• Like 3

Guest En***y

I would have to say that this town is spoiled with the quality of Indy MP's , they are all very classy and beautiful.....and making up one's mind is so hard .....as for Spa's we also are very spoiled....Ottawa has awesome woman and we should remember to thank them for great service and also their great professionalism.......it is so easy to enjoy this hobby with all these fabulous gorgeous woman.....thank you to all the awesome MP's. Whether that be Indy or Agency spa....

THANK you for the fun and sensual times.

Don't forget that a lot of indy SPs offer MA services too :)

Good point.

Emily J (Em advertised this recently), Cleo Catra and Kathryn Bardot also spring to mind. Not sure who else at this wee hour of the day...

• Like 2

Two Indys that should definitely be added to this recommendation list are Breathtaking Vivian and Madison (of 'Nicole and Madison'). Both are beautiful young petite spinners with beautiful personalities to go along with their incredibly beautiful bodies. And although their techniques differ quite a bit they are both very talented sensualists that will lead you to a place of pleasure and bliss. In my experience they are two independent MPs with whom you cannot go wrong.

• Like 1

I don't know if it is just me or if any one else has been noticing a drop in Indy MPs. I have gone to spas but I find an indy much more satisfying. Is there a trend for the ladies to go to spas for whatever reason? Does anyone have any recommendations for any indys?

Thanks

Well, there was one indy who had to switch to a spa recently, after her landlord found out what she was doing at her place. I hope this doesn't constitute a trend though. That is, just on the verge of all adult services becoming legal in this country, then individual landlords start to take morality into their own hands to stamp out sex work.