Ottawa reccomendations

Gentlemen, and ladies, as the case may be: Long time lurker, first time poster. Turns out I will be the Nation's capital early next month and I'm looking for recommendations. I'm in Ottawa over the weekend, but stuck in work meetings all day, so I'm looking for someone who can do mid-late evening in call at my hotel for a couple of bills. I'm not looking for anything crazy, maybe a nice bj, possibly russian ... someone youngish or older, but definitely in good shape, shapely, c sup or better is my personal preference, but I can be swayed if everything else is as it should be. I've had good and bad experiences in a variety of cities, and I'm definitely looking to avoid the bad. Ugh, when it goes bad, it goes bad. Gentlemen, I look to your experience; ladies, I look to your reviews and your sales jobs!

Welcome to the Nations Capital, hope you enjoy your stay. May I suggest you check out the section aptly named Ottawa Recommendations for some of the best Ottawa Recommendations!

Very much looking forward to it! Of course, I have checked out and will continue to look to the official recommendations! I've always found that everything turns on scheduling, so I was hoping that if I put out an early word I could try to book early, but this in turn, depends on knowing who to contact in advance. Someone excellent, and who prefers a long advance booking would be good, but maybe I'm going about this all wrong, and you just gotta see who's there when you get there. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to the Nations Capital, hope you enjoy your stay. May I suggest you check out the section aptly named Ottawa Recommendations for some of the best Ottawa Recommendations!

Someone excellent, and who prefers a long advance booking would be good, but maybe I'm going about this all wrong, and you just gotta see who's there when you get there.

My usual MO is to do a long term booking, where long term implies from 2+ weeks onwards.

When I travel I begin researching months in advance and have several potentials with their schedules at hand. Yes things do come up closer to the appointed date however I generally know I am only free on certain days.

The main repercussion of my MO is I would lose out on someone without a fix schedule. :-|

Is the rest of your life that orderly and pre-planned? Me, I typically suck at planning, so this half-assed attempt at pre planning is out of character for me, but I do want to avoid a bad last minute decision. You're in Ottawa and an elite member, any suggestions for a hotel visit with someone you know to be typically available on a Friday or Saturday night?

My usual MO is to do a long term booking, where long term implies from 2+ weeks onwards.

When I travel I begin researching months in advance and have several potentials with their schedules at hand. Yes things do come up closer to the appointed date however I generally know I am only free on certain days.

The main repercussion of my MO is I would lose out on someone without a fix schedule. :-|

As I'm sure you already know, its not quite like booking a hotel room or a car (smile). Your best bet for an appointment booked well in advance is probably one of the independent SPs who regularly post here. I always have the impression that the local agencies don't really have a view of things more than a few days in advance. This tends to be more of a "here in the moment" business.

One idea: since you seem to know about when you are visiting, I suggest you simply PM one or two of the ladies that you are really interested in and see if they can accomodate your timing. Some of the ladies might really appreciate it. Bear in mind that since you are newer here, you might have to be a bit patient with their responses.

If you're not a planner tempted to touch is a great agency with hot french girls who are usually available pretty quickly or on a couple hours notice. Most of their girls are hot and very good at what they do:jackoff:

One idea: since you seem to know about when you are visiting, I suggest you simply PM one or two of the ladies that you are really interested in and see if they can accomodate your timing. Some of the ladies might really appreciate it.

Totally agree with your advice. I'm quite sure some ladies would make exceptions for the few hours he is available even if they aren't officially working that day.

Is the rest of your life that orderly and pre-planned?

As for my orderly and pre-planned hobbying it has a lot to do with my budgeting schedule. Since I pretty much know in advance when my next play cycle is it makes it easy to pre-plan plus it avoids overspending.

You say you want to avoid a bad experience, then you are looking at some basic groundwork. Besides using the recommendation section to find a better match can also greatly weth your interest :wink:

Hey DMS.. I have yet to go wrong (in Ottawa at least ;) ) by three simple rules..

Check the recco board here, check CKs blogs, and pm or call the respective SP (based on the preference of her profile here at CERB)

I have only been with three SPs here in Ottawa but all were wonderful, did my homework though so that they were more my type and would have chemistry.

When I've found myself in Montreal, I've relied on the Devil himself ... seems to always deliver ... but I'll do some research this time out.

If you're not a planner tempted to touch is a great agency with hot french girls who are usually available pretty quickly or on a couple hours notice. Most of their girls are hot and very good at what they do:jackoff: