You're certain to get blown tommorow...

Blown away that is. It's going to be a big storm so most are saying so be prepared:) Get your groceries, see your favorite girl, or just sit back and watch. What ever you need to get done it might be best to do it today, stay safe and warm:)

http://metronews.ca/news/halifax/981813/storm-headed-for-halifax-on-wednesday-now-considered-a-weather-bomb/

I honestly couldn't believe it when I first heard about it, it's almost April! I have never been so tired of winter but this year is really testing my patience, I've been stuck in so many storms and airports that I have lost count.

Fortunately I heard about this in advance so I'll be in Toronto not NS when it hits but Wed. was the day I was supposed to fly... and well I'm definitely not doing that now.

I do hope everyone stays safe and warm and that their are minimal power disruptions, I know for me that's one of the worst parts of a winter storm - losing heat!

Stay safe and warm everyone!

• Like 2

Already planning not to head to work......but I always get the urge to travel during, and after, a snow storm. I think it excites me a little...lol

• Like 1

I love storms especially if the power stays on. Something about the power of it, in whatever form it takes. My favorite was a few years back when we actually and thunder and lightening during a snowstorm. Was awesome!

Everyone take care and if you don't have to be out, don't!

• Like 1

I love storms especially if the power stays on. Something about the power of it, in whatever form it takes. My favorite was a few years back when we actually and thunder and lightening during a snowstorm. Was awesome!

Everyone take care and if you don't have to be out, don't!

I have a feeling I would appreciate storms mire if I was stuck inside with you... power or no power. :)

• Like 1