East Coast Fantasy

Has anyone had any experience with this particular agency? I was wondering about Nikki - on the website, she's advertised as working in New Brunswick, but she is also on the Halifax site for CL?

Has anyone seen her in Hali? She looks hot!

I have not heard anything about them, I see them on CL but not sure wha the scoop is? Are they only avail in the area that is mentiond, it is somewhat confusing...

The Nikki in Halifax is not the same girl as Nikki of ECF.

I was wondering about that, since Nikki from ECF advertises in the Halifax section of CL, yet on ECF's website, it states that she is in NB. I e-mailed ECF asking for clarification, but no response as of yet.

Again..trust me its not the same Nikki...2 diff girls..and as for emailing, forget it ,they never answer and thier phone # just as bad :confused:

The Nikki in CL also goes by Carly...she has an ad today in CL...why these girls use multiple names is beyond me, usually raises a red flag...if you need to change names it leads me to believe things are not going well.It surprises me in Nikkis case because I have met her a few times ans she was quite nice.

The Nikki in CL also goes by Carly...she has an ad today in CL...why these girls use multiple names is beyond me, usually raises a red flag...if you need to change names it leads me to believe things are not going well.It surprises me in Nikkis case because I have met her a few times ans she was quite nice.

I changed my name from Chanel when I became an indy, as I wanted to be completely independent and not affiliated with a certain agency. I have seen this with the gentlemen also, being signed up on here as one person and a different person on other sites. You may ask how do I know this? They say I'm so & so from whatever site, I'm on here as ***** which now raises a red flag for me. Who knows why, all you can do is politely ask. If I meet someone who I've seen before as Chanel they usually say "where have you been, I've been looking for you" but that's in my case.