Hilarious ad on kijiji

Hope it's ok to mention them here, they are not a competitor. Stumbled upon this today in the wfm section of the personals. Please lets not crash their server trying to be first to respond .....

we want your sperm!

Date Listed 12-Feb-10 LocationOttawa / Gatineau Ottawa

Hi,

I am looking for a sperm donor, no strings attached. Several sessions (how ever you want it...) until conception is made. Looking for a white male with blue eyes, brown hair, d&d free, about 175 lbs, and about 6"2. If you have characteristics that are similar to the ones mentioned, please reply anyway.

Willing to offer incentives.

Hope it's ok to mention them here, they are not a competitor. Stumbled upon this today in the wfm section of the personals. Please lets not crash their server trying to be first to respond .....

we want your sperm!

Hi,

I am looking for a sperm donor, no strings attached. Several sessions (how ever you want it...) until conception is made. Looking for a white male with blue eyes, brown hair, d&d free, about 175 lbs, and about 6"2. If you have characteristics that are similar to the ones mentioned, please reply anyway.

How funny... but scary.

Looking for a white male with blue eyes, brown hair, d&d free, about 175 lbs, and about 6"2.

OMG that is a description of me...well except for the 6'2 part. Oh well guess I missed my chance...pathetic!

Maybe she should just open the yellow pages and get pre-screened at the local sperm bank.. scary is right!

who is going to TOFTT?

Find out if she is a redhead.. we can ask Cato! :)

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

we want your sperm!

Hi,

Hee hee... I'm sure somewhere in there, there's fine print along the lines of...

"No strings attaches is and applies to and only to, the time from conception to birth. Henceforth the "donor" will be responsible for child support and any other things that maybe supplied and forced to pay by confirmation of the fatherhood of said NSA child, after the day of it's birth and continuing until it's 18th birthday..."

Lol!

You can expect to see more ads like this one in the future. Its no longer legal for sperm banks to pay donors so the number of donors has dropped dramatically. Plus buying sperm from sperm banks is expensive. The description she gave is pretty generic. There must be tons of men out there that fit the bill, but some sperm banks only have 30-40 donors on their roster because no one wants to donate now. Also the donors seem to be older than before they stopped paying for donations. I recently accompanied a friend of mine who is going through IVF, to help pick out a donor. Most of the ones I saw listed were 29+. She didn't find one she thought was suitable and she's now looking at online profiles from international sperm banks. Can't say I blame her, there really wasn't much to choose from.

Guest f***2f***

I don't get why she would ask for a certain weight?? 175?? What has that got to do with how the kid will turn out?? 6'2" and 175 is pretty skinny actually. A muscular guy of that height would be a lot heavier.

A promise of free sex, but is the service of a lawyer provided free too?

;)

Posted via Mobile Device

This is a major issue and will continue to be one in the near future. At least in Canada the barrier is just a matter of finance, in Britain and Australia once the child turns 18 he/she can actually contact the donor.

To be clear there is a screening process to go thru as a donor followed by trips to the clinic every couple of days to place your donation. Having to take 3+ hours off a week adds up quickly.

You can expect to see more ads like this one in the future. Its no longer legal for sperm banks to pay donors so the number of donors has dropped dramatically. Plus buying sperm from sperm banks is expensive. The description she gave is pretty generic. There must be tons of men out there that fit the bill, but some sperm banks only have 30-40 donors on their roster because no one wants to donate now. Also the donors seem to be older than before they stopped paying for donations.

Kinda scary if she is serious. No mention of character analysis or health history of donor??? Could be anything really. Intriguing.....:roll:

Guest f***2f***
I fit the description close enough....I wonder how long it will take her to figure out about the vasectomy??? ;-)

Ha ha it's diabolical how our minds work (us men). I was thinking the same thing...I guess after a few months of her not getting pregnant she might start to question it lol:bddog: