So it is about time for me to treat myself to a Duo as it seems like it has been too long, last one was with a couple of lovely ladies that have since retired, so what I am looking for is some positive input on a pair of very interactive young spinners if you guys have a few recommendations please post or send me a PM, Thanks in advance.

The Koreans are in town if you wanna shell out the big bucks. Apprently very, very, very good, not from experience but from trustworthy sources. Gotta shell out the big boy dollars though. 21 and 24 year old beauties and they do duos.

Doesn't katie have a duo partner (Niki?) now?

And I thought I saw that Zoe is partnering up with Chantal Exclusive...

Too bad the Syd's group got busted up. That was a place you could line up duos, trios or more.

Had Zoe and channel exclusive individually but not together( Yet) but am looking for younger spinners, Katie and Niki sound interesting, where do they advertise? Seems like there are a lot of Katie's around.

Sent a message to Katie, just waiting to hear back, considered Lynn and Victoria, havent seen Hailey, where does she advertise?

She advertises on EC as does Victoria and Lynn. They all know each other. So it shouldn't be hard for you to set something up.

I have to confess... I'm intrigued a lot by these two as well. Having never had a duo - yet - I'm wondering if you'd be okay with PM'ing me, or posting on this thread, how things turned out. Had an appointment with Katie last week, but got tied down with work so I had to postpone. To be honest, and to probably sound rather lame, I do want my first duo to be at least a little special. Good luck.

I have to confess... I'm intrigued a lot by these two as well. Having never had a duo - yet - I'm wondering if you'd be okay with PM'ing me, or posting on this thread, how things turned out. Had an appointment with Katie last week, but got tied down with work so I had to postpone. To be honest, and to probably sound rather lame, I do want my first duo to be at least a little special. Good luck.

Ummm.. by definition, *any* duo is "at least a little special"... no?

Rubin

I'm in the same boat as you. Never had a duo, but definitely wanting to try it at least once.

@OP: please post your experience/how it turns out for you. :wink:

I've heard that a duo with Catherine and Justine from Nevada's is a life altering experience.

yes it is for sure, they are a bit older but sure know what they are doing. Put em on your list, they`re awesome

PJ

I've heard that a duo with Catherine and Justine from Nevada's is a life altering experience.

I've heard that as well many times.

Go for it and PM me the dirty!

I did see Justine a couple years ago and she was awsome. One of the best I've ever had the pleasure of.

Love the sound of that... where is Nevada's? I've driven down Mcphillips multiple times, but have yet to see where this fabled land is...

i hate to revisit the past but Kerry and Mandy were tops in the duo scene. I was just a puddle leaving after a couple hours of that fun.

Love the sound of that... where is Nevada's? I've driven down Mcphillips multiple times, but have yet to see where this fabled land is...

Sargent just east of Arlington. no name on the door

Wow thanks for all the great ideas, this thread really took off, I think I am going to try out Nevada's as it is somewhere I have never been yet and it sounds like there are a lot of sexy ladies working there, and by the sounds of it there are a lot of you guys out there that need to be going out and treating yourself to a Duo, what the hell its only money and you never see any Brinks trucks following a hearse. Thanks for the PM's as well.