Moncton April 4 and 5 (Friday Saturday)

Guest wr***er

I will be travelling to Moncton this coming weekend and was wondering if any ladies would be available. Please mess me and maybe get something worked out for this weekend. Thanks

Hey, Wrecker.

You'd be better served by looking through the advertisements and announcements here to see who may be available.

And, then, the recommendations here.

Have a look at any websites, profiles, posts, etc, of the the ladies as well. If one of the lovely ladies here interests you, reach out to them (by whatever means they prefer). :)

There's always backpage as well. However, I'd highly recommend you search here first for any ladies on backpage that interest you before making any decisions.

Asking, "Who is available" will not get you very far without much more information on your part. :)

Good luck...

• Like 1

Asking, "Who is available" will not get you very far without much more information on your part.

Thank you Warped - and as Mod would say

"Guys. You can ask your fellow cerb members for advise such as "Does anyone know any 7 foot tall women in moncton?" but you can not post "Any ladies available tonight PM me!" (This is unacceptable). don't be lazy! take the time to read the ladies info and contact the laies that are of interest to you!

You can not post stuff like ....

"I will be in town for tonight only can any lady who is available tonight email or pm me" (NOT ACCEPTABLE)

Posting asking "Are there any ladies who offer xxxxxxx in this city?" (Ladies and guys can respond to a question like this) and if you ask the ladies to pm you they can (but only if you ask)

This is why you won't get any responses. xoxo