Etiquette on asking SP's about rates?

Been lurking for while until I had something worth while posting up, and recently have been wondering on the proper etiquette when asking sp's on non-posted rates. Is it a "if you have to ask you can't afford it" kind of thing? Or are most sp's pretty relaxed talking about it? I guess my own personal fear, for lack of a better term, is asking and having the rate be more than I am prepared to spend.....sorry that sounds like im being cheap but I dont quite know how else to put it.

Any tips/advice in this regard would be most appreciated.

I think most are open to discussing them privately as long as you ask them in a polite and respectful fashion.

If it is out of your price range you can simply thank them and say that you do not have that much saved up at this time.

If the lady doesn't post her rate, or you are looking for a longer encounter which she doesn't have a posted rate for then in your contact email it is OK to ask what the donation is

And once given, do not try to haggle. The lady's rate is her rate, haggling may find you not getting your email returned

RG

I agree with all the advice already given and would suggest that it is only reasonable to ask if the information has not already been provided in the ad or website.

Just like with anything that we pay for there will be times when there are things we would like have buy can't always afford and SP'S understand that... the trick is to be sure to have your discussion in a manner that does not leave her with the impression that you think the rate is too high or that you don't have that much and are looking for a bargain.

In my experience just like in any human interaction sometimes no matter how tactful we may have thought we were we.. may me misunderstood... if that happens... just be a gentleman... apologize for the misunderstanding and wish the lady good night /day

Just my opinion.

Guest P**aq

As the other's posted, I see no harm in asking if the information isn't available. I had instances with some SP's whom I have been a regular, that on a whim, I may notify by text that I would like to see her after work for x-amount of time that I may not pull from memory from her web site (which obviously I cannot access from the office!). So I just politely text, "are you available at 4pm for 120mins, and could you please remind me how many roses for that time because I am brain dead from my job to remember...".

Many thanks for the advice, it is very helpful. As for haggling a price, I personally find that to be about the lowest thing a person can do. I've seen drunk idiots do this in Amsterdam....made me sick.

Anyways, thanks again everyone. I definitely have a better idea of how to go about things now ;)

Additional Comments:

Many thanks for the advice, it is very helpful. As for haggling a price, I personally find that to be about the lowest thing a person can do. I've seen drunk idiots do this in Amsterdam....made me sick.

Anyways, thanks again everyone. I definitely have a better idea of how to go about things now ;)

Additional Comments:

The key to a good appointment is ensuring you and the provider are on the same page. If you do your research and still have questions then the logical next step is communication. Ethical providers understand this and welcome the opportunity to engage with you. We all prefer to have a guest walk thru the door that understands our hard limits service wise and and the business model we employ. It makes for an enjoyable visit so don't back away from asking questions of any sort! If a provider isn't open to questions, just move on knowing you two probably aren't a good fit...

cat

• Like 4

If no rate is posted....then ask. If a service you're interested in isn't listed....then ask.

If some one is offended by that then move along.

Peace

MG

• Like 2

Personally, I have no problem with a gentleman asking me for pricing information provided it is done respectfully and politely. For example, questions such as "How much for a BJ?" are unacceptable to me. Asking what my donations are, how much for my time, how many roses they should bring, etc are all good in my opinion.

As a side note, when a lady gives you her pricing information, it is in extremely bad taste to attempt to haggle. If she says $200 and you only have $175 opt for lesser time instead of trying to convince her to take a lesser amount. Many of us are insulted by such inquiries.