Videos on BP and other sites

Hey all. I was recently on BP and seen an ad for a woman. The woman had a video on her ad so we could hear her and see her. Good idea or bad idea? Would love to hear provider input as well!

I certainly don't see anything wrong with a video.... that said I would not normally expect to see it on BP but on a ladies Website.

I have a funny feeling you will start to see more videos on BP ads because I just received a notification from BP stating that they were allowing videos on ads at no extra charge (from what I can recall)....and, not all ladies have or maintain a website.

Cheers!

Anna

I think the video ads are a good idea.. it might make some people feel a little more comfortable if they see that... But that is just my thoughts

In my opinion, it can't be anything but positive, more chance to get a feel, and has to be tougher to pull a B&S, but never impossible.

So, I say yeah...... Seen a few already, and they look good.

• Like 1

That is an awesome development. It certainly helps to see if the SP is attractive facially without any awkward surprises, if that's important to you.

It will also help get away from the excessive photo shopping.

Guest ATasteOfEve

I think it's a wonderful idea since it animates an otherwise static snap shot of a gal who could be more sexy than you think;) Of course, there have to be a few rules as to the content just like photos.

Have you seen mine? Lol xx

I feel like it gives the ad more credibility. It's harder to pass off a video as your own if its not. With photos, I know a lot of people always wonder if its TGTBT, and a video that matches the photos seems to eliminate this obstacle.

That is an awesome development. It certainly helps to see if the SP is attractive facially without any awkward surprises, if that's important to you.

It will also help get away from the excessive photo shopping.

It wont necessarily mean face on them.. you can take a video and avoid the face but it will certainly be good for photoshopped images... I ve never been a fan of photoshoping my pics of myself anyway...

• Like 1

Videos that show the women's faces animated would be great. But I'd also like (as Vitto alludes to -- actually she didn't but most of her ALO colleagues avoid facial pics so she'd back this up -- privacy might deter some from facial exposure) to see many of the women walking, hips sashaying as they go. It's one of those (not so?) subtle sexy signals a woman can emit. And some women may prefer showing off dancing skills if many of the men they see really like that skill. And I think most of us are suckers for gymnastic/contortionist abilities, so let's see that, too!!!!