Guest c**io**m7

Definitely!! You generally can't go wrong with most of the ALO girls. My personal favorite is Vitto but they have a long list of sexy and beautiful attendants. Do you have any in particular who pique your interest?

Definitely!! You generally can't go wrong with most of the ALO girls. My personal favorite is Vitto but they have a long list of sexy and beautiful attendants. Do you have any in particular who pique your interest?

I've been thinking on visiting myself. Aside from your personal favourite, whom would you personally recommend at ALO?

Guest c**io**m7
I've been thinking on visiting myself. Aside from your personal favourite, whom would you personally recommend at ALO?

Ashlynn, Ksenia and Tianna all come to mind...if you like ebony, Naomi is very cute.

The totally desirable Alexxandria, and bella, now retired...

Hot, hot Passion Vitto! Totally charming Ana/Claudia! Shy (lol), sexy Jessie! And beautiful, new Sultry Sofia... So many great women to meet and to spend some wonderful moments with:)

Edited by bellafan
typo
  • Like 1

Don't know about the newbies but Jessie to me has it all. So skilled, sexy and girl next door looks and those very shapely legs, yummy. Oh did I mention her massage is wonderful. To bad she doesn't post a discreet pic or 2.

• Like 1

I haven't had an opportunity to see any of the new ladies other than Sofia. But let me tell you that after seeing her you won't want to see anyone else. She is gorgeous, tall, sexy and has an incredible figure. To compliment this beauty she is also intelligent, a great conversationalist and has a great sense of humour. Sofia is a wonderful addition to ALO family and is a true sensual gem!

• Like 2

Well, I'm an ALO newbie!!

...customer that is. :icon_razz:

So far, I'm one for one. And what a one it was.

I had a wonderfully sensual time with a very sweet Ksenia.

She rekindled my interest in the massage experience.

• Like 2

I never weighed in on Naomi. She is a really beautiful lady with a body that is remarkable.

Edited by inti-mate
want to move it up into its own section
  • Like 2

Guest P*rry

Hi. I'd appreciate learning about experiences with Heather. Thank you.

There was recommendation on Heather ALO on 04-27-2014. Please check under recommendation section.

I would recommend Loraine also...very nice girl!!

Additional Comments:

Does anyone know if you get the same service from every girl & does the tipping go up & down with different girls for the same service?? If you can't answer my question here, please PM me. Thanks.

• Like 2

Different girls at ALO perform different services i.e some of us ladies provide body slides and some dont; same with soapy massage, nuru massage, reverse massage etc... And because of this the tipping does fluctuate between some of the girls...The best way to find out is to send a PM to one of us beautiful ladies and we will all be able to give you the answers you are looking for ;)

• Like 1

Guest fra***s62

Can't say that I've been, but the girls that appear on their site look good

I need to hear a review on Tori...she must have the best set of tits on the planet...please tell me more...