Guest P*rry

I had the opportunity to spend sometime with Mariana one of the new staff at Alo. She greeted me with a warm hug at the door. Atmosphere grew warmer with an awesome sensual massage. I had a great time!

I've never had a bad experience at luna spa. That's why I keep going back.

And sometimes, you can have such a good time at ALO that you're still not allowed to talk about it here. :bddog:

I had the opportunity to spend sometime with Mariana one of the new staff at Alo. She greeted me with a warm hug at the door. Atmosphere grew warmer with an awesome sensual massage. I had a great time!

Yup, I'm gonna have to concur, I just Mariana earlier this week. Has an awesome time. She's a tallish latina.

I will also recommend Loraine, who had an established clientbase of her own prior to joining here.

Another update, Loraine has now decided to take some personal time for herself, and has left ALO. She considers herself semi-retired at the moment, so she may come back some day. But she will keep in contact with her regulars who wish to contact her directly.

Another update, Loraine has now decided to take some personal time for herself, and has left ALO. She considers herself semi-retired at the moment, so she may come back some day. But she will keep in contact with her regulars who wish to contact her directly.

She will be very missed at ALO

• Like 2

Oh really? I thought she's moved away, at least her ads said that in the fall. I only go to the west location and since I haven't seen her name listed I assumed she's moved.

Yes Tianna worked at downtown location in evening shift last Friday and at ALO south on day shift last Saturday. She mentioned she has a regular job now and only work part-time at ALO.

I keep seeing all these new names on the schedule but am reluctant to go in and see someone without either a picture or a description. Has anyone been to see any of the new attendants? Feel free to PM me.

I understand that for privacy reasons, some attendants may not want their pictures on the Web to be associated with massage. But even a description would be nice. There are some informations that I deem to be important such as age range (early/mid/late 20s/30s/40s), body type (skinny, athletic, curvy, BBW etc.) and skin color (Would they be described as Asian, caramel, ebony etc.?). For what we pay, these things are good to know ahead of time. It's awkward to walk into an establishment only to have to find an excuse to walk out because an attendant is not your type.

• Like 1

I agree with Michel that the ladies could do so much better if they posted info. Yes, many of the regulars post up often but many regulars also do not. Business opportunity for a person to get into doing up good yet discrete photos of these wonderful ladies. I too want to know the basic same info as Michel described.

Again, pictures are great but I get the need for privacy so a description would be fine otherwise. It's just awkward to show up somewhere and then have to find an excuse because the attendant is not your type.

• Like 2