Air Canada Wi-Fi To Be Available Across North America

YAY! this took a long while and I am thrilled. LOVE Air Canada....

LOL I am not surprise you are the first person to comment on this article

But yay technology! I am always the most productive when flying.

Emily... i appreciate that you travel way more than me so are probably in a way better position to judge Air Canada service but my limited experience leaves me thinking there motto is... "Were not happy till your NOT Happy"... i hope there Wifi option changes my opinion.

• Like 1

It will come at a cost though. I think it should be a free service to draw more loyal customers, just like the entertainment systems are provided in most aircraft as standard service.

I've traveled on some airlines that already offer this... a couple of times it was very convenient and a couple of times it was equally disappointing and didn't work and I guess I was sort of counting on it to make a very long flight not quite so long and be able to catch up on my email so it can be nice or it can just be another frustrating part of your day that doesn't work from time to time :) So it did make a few flights seem shorter and it did make some others seem longer (because it didn't work and had before - amazing how quick we can be spoiled).