BLONDE Barbie

Hey! I'm still very new to this site and unsure how to use it, still trying to get the hang of things:)

Sorry for the lack of information, but please note I'm trying to figure this out :) lol thanks guy! Xo -Barbie

I've had the pleasure of meeting this girl, her pics don't do her justice, absolutely gorgeous :) well worth a visit.

I called her , seems very nice on the phone. Very bubbly and upfront about what she had to offer.

If anyone who's been a Cerb member for a while has seen her let us know.

You have to understand before you jump to conclusions..

I had somebody stalking me, to the point where I had to get the police involved.

I changed my name & added my real age to this add, which is 19.

In my previous add, I did not post myself, I left it into the hands of someone of which I thought had more knowledge than myself at that time.

However, I would love to straighten things out if there is anymore confusion, please pm me, because I don't like sharing personal information to the public Hun.

Thank you, xo Mya

I think we've figured out who this girl is but let's give her a chance to prove she is legit and here on Cerb for the right reasons. Let's not give out any information that might jeopardize her privacy. She deserves the benefit of the doubt this early in the game.

• Like 1

I feel this type of question should have been PM'd to her directly and I believe there was an explanation on her intro. I kind of feel we are being s little hard on this new comer . Anytime I PM'd her she was honest and quick to answer.

• Like 1

As I said already, he helps me out when I get slightly overwhelmed with calls & texts, it's difficult for me to set up appointments, plus get ready, etc.

anything that the person asks him, he will ask me to confirm, he is not a pimp just a friend that understands what I do & somebody that I trust. He doesn't expect anything in return.

Thanks mya, xo

I sense a little sarcasm in your reply and that's your right. All I meant if you had a concern about her in that regard I personally would have pm'd her and asked. I say this because as we all well know certain agencies in HRM are known to be scammers , bait and switch , etc etc. I just felt your post would make some hobbiests nervous....you know guilt by association kind of thing.

Anyways my post wasn't meant to criticize , just my opinion and like your right to yours I respect that.

• Like 3

Enough said lets move on !!! GO HABS !!!! Go Habs !!! Its the playoffs and the Habs are going to win the cup !!

Enough said lets move on !!! GO HABS !!!! Go Habs !!! Its the playoffs and the Habs are going to win the cup !!

I agree! Go Habs Go!

Just going into the 2nd OT now. Going to be a long series is my guess!

Just to add my experience...

I did exchange text today, but the services offered were not what I was looking for, so I didn't book.

(Please do not flood my inbox with questions, you will need to contact her yourself).

NB

Guest El**s902

By far the best experience I have ever had. I met her a month or two ago and I was so glad that I did. She was amazing, down to earth, gorgeous, we had some great conversations, anyone who wants to know more can pm me I guess.

BP can be really sketchy but I can vouch for this lovely lady, she's the real deal and amazing at what she does.

By far the best experience I have ever had. I met her a month or two ago and I was so glad that I did. She was amazing, down to earth, gorgeous, we had some great conversations, anyone who wants to know more can pm me I guess.

BP can be really sketchy but I can vouch for this lovely lady, she's the real deal and amazing at what she does.

I too met her a little over a month ago, and she was amazing, very cute and sexy girl, well worth it!