Brandi in Ottawa...PK's Newest

Some pretty neg comments on CL about her????

Scares me off

don't ever get scared off by the comments you read on CL. if she was scamming hobbyiest, i don't think there would be the previous good comments about her. PK is a good agency, don't believe the negative comment.

Here's whats going on CL.. We post ads and they get flagged all day long.. Obviously by competitors.

Now here's the deal with the CL ads against her.. It is about trying to discredit a really attractive girl.

Let me explain something.. The maximum a person can post per cl acct is 3 times in 24 hrs.. This person wrote 5 different posts which means they have multiple accts. The only ppl that have multiple accts are SPs or agencies.. Average clients wouldnt need more that one acct or any at all.

Second thing is he talked about her being on her period.. not to gross anyone out but it is IMPOSSIBLE.. She doesnt get a period because she is taking the Depo needle..

Third thing is the picture is Her.. and VERY recent.. it was taken last Wed night.. And it was take by an amateur just for the reason as ppl could see the reality of what she actually looks like.

I had a client on Sat who went to see her despite the posts against her, called me back and totally was like "she was awesome, and the pic looks exactly like her, what is this guy talking about??"

Here's the reality of the situation, we have these types of ADS happen from time to time by people who view her as a threat to their business.. When you are at the top everyone takes a shot at you.

She has seen enough ppl who know she is the real deal and everything that is written there is false.

This is VERY common on CL! When someone like weller9500 points out negative stuff like this on CL and comments like this they get a infraction as we do not allow the negative stuff posted here so we most certainly do not want it referenced here.

CL is full of scams and bad people... so much that the good people who try to use CL find themselves in a big mess of slander from people like this. I am not saying in this instance that it is true or false (I have no way of knowing... but nether do you and you would be a fool to beleive it).

Instead, come here to cerb and look her up (and if you don't find any info ask - someone has surly seen her here).

Let me explain something.. The maximum a person can post per cl acct is 3 times in 24 hrs.. This person wrote 5 different posts which means they have multiple accts. The only ppl that have multiple accts are SPs or agencies.. Average clients wouldnt need more that one acct or any at all.

Second thing is he talked about her being on her period.. not to gross anyone out but it is IMPOSSIBLE.. She doesnt get a period because she is taking the Depo needle..

Third thing is the picture is Her.. and VERY recent.. it was taken last Wed night.. And it was take by an amateur just for the reason as ppl could see the reality of what she actually looks like.

I had a client on Sat who went to see her despite the posts against her, called me back and totally was like "she was awesome, and the pic looks exactly like her, what is this guy talking about??"

Here's the reality of the situation, we have these types of ADS happen from time to time by people who view her as a threat to their business.. When you are at the top everyone takes a shot at you.

Well that's quite sad...

The only thing I really don't understand is why CL?

I read all the problems PK experiences with it, here and on the other board...

Why not advertise with E-C? Or here on CERB? ... I get that CL is free, but PK seems to have enough business and client base that a paid ad somewhere other that OAN wouldn't really hurt.

I'm not trying to say anything about your advertising skills or how you run your business.. It just seems to me like a lot of people (agencies and independent) bring on drama themselves...

People are constantly complaining about CL... What I don't understand is why people don't just move on to something else...

Guest S***dst***

Good business is where you find it!

I learned about CL long before cerb, as most people will/do.

Money may be a factor but one thing to keep in mind is advertisment sells you/your product; not to say people are product, it's just an example.

Everyone knows about KFC, Subway, Swiss Chalet (sorry I'm hungry) because you hear about it all the time.

How many of you know the names of the little ma & pa shops around town? or that amazing sale on your favorite brand of shoes?

The problem lies in people not taking the time to sort out facts, as I assume the point of this thread.

This site exists as a resource to help make the proper choice.

Seymour made a marvelous post about being responsible and mature

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=23577 Which these people obviously are not.

Actually I do post in the schedule section here on Cerb on a regular basis, I am actually looking into doing some substantial ads with EC as well.. we have alot of new people and people that come from out of town that are here for a week a month so its alot of maintenence more than anything..

The reality about CL is that alot of ppl check it out.. by far it gets more views than any other advertising we have ever done. That said we have more sifting of clients to do as we do get alot of the bottom of the barrel.. With EC we got alot of email inquiries that have translated into calls..But were good calls.. So I think the solution lies in advertising a little bit everywhere..

Good business is where you find it!

I learned about CL long before cerb, as most people will/do.

I guess I'm the odd one... I knew about CERB first..

I think I actually found out about CL through cerb and then later in the news...

I knew about MERC and MERB first, then stbbled on CERB accidently over four years ago and have been a member ever since!

People are constantly complaining about CL... What I don't understand is why people don't just move on to something else...

Very good point. Too bad CL is like a car wreck on the side of the road - you can't help but look.

The reality about CL is that alot of ppl check it out.. by far it gets more views than any other advertising we have ever done.

Just a wee suggestion, but maybe if you used it differently, you'd get the same results and less bs. If you had your own website, you could make general posts more sporadically and refer back to the web page. So there would still be a presence on CL, but not as much 'opportunity' for complainants to rant there.

Yeah, its funny.. I think we will do one up. Right now we have a web link to the OAN site that functions sort of like a website and we have had ok feedback.. But a nice flashy website with Pro pics would be nice..

So maybe I will just do it and make everyone happy.. LOL

how about this for the soundtrack?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD8gpajQDus&feature=related

Yeah, its funny.. I think we will do one up. Right now we have a web link to the OAN site that functions sort of like a website and we have had ok feedback.. But a nice flashy website with Pro pics would be nice..

So maybe I will just do it and make everyone happy.. LOL

how about this for the soundtrack?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD8gpajQDus&feature=related

Jason, Check out some of the websites in this thread for quality website design ideas.

Good luck, Looking forward to seeing your end result.

If I am going to do the website thing I want something that is going to be different.. I have a good friend that is a very talented web designer..

My biggest thing is the maintenence of the site.. We have alot of on again off again ladies and it will be alot to keep it current..

I think the key to an effective site for an agency is to make sure that it is designed upfront with the purpose that you need to update it frequently, and it should be simple for YOU to do. I haven't looked at any web dev tools in years but I am sure there's lots of options out there that are easy to understand and gives you the ability to make changes as you need. Don't go for the glizty Flash pages where you'll likely have to go back to the web developer every time you need to update information. Once it's going you'll be spending less time than posting on CL several times a day for several ladies.

Posted via Mobile Device

Again, the website is a good tool.. But in all reality I dont think it will cut down on CL posting.. So many ppl check it out, and its so competitive it has to be done on a regular basis..

As I said before the key is to spread it out all over the place.. I am gonna do something on Cerb again as well.