Taller? Shorter? What's your preference?

Guest c**io**m7
I'm 5'4'' so I definitely don't fall into the category of women labelled as ''legs that never end'.

With that being said, as a woman who is also into women my preference has always been the shape of their legs versus the length. I do love long legs, but short, toned, tight legs are also sooo very hot! I also really love tanned legs, with lots of soft, but firm skin.

So I am straying a bit from the whole 'short vs tall' with my specifics, but I just had to add that.

As for men, I like to feel tiny and helpless in their arms. I love the feeling of being easily lifted. If they can lift me on to a counter or table, or in a way that I can wrap my legs around their waste...that's the perfect height. Whether they are 5'6'' or 7' tall.

I do have a bit of a weak spot for tall, towering men (5'11 or more) when I speak strictly of initial physical attraction.

What it comes down to is that if you can throw me down on the bed like as if I weigh feathers, or reach around under my thighs and hoist me up on to a surface where fun times will ensue...you are the perfect height;)

I think we need to meet.

I have always had a weakness for taller guys...being 5'6" and always loved wearing heels so i was always the tall one...but if a man can lift me up ( i dont consider myself a light weight lol) whatever height...That's a bonus :)

I often hear from guys who are 5'7-5'8"...it wont matter laying down ;)

• Like 1

I find all women so appealing that I can't state a preference.

I did have an extremely tall girl friend years ago - 6'2" and I'm 5'7"

You know - when we were nose to nose my toes were in it and when we were toes to toes my nose was in it! It was just fine!

Guest Be***iful****lah
I think we need to meet.

What are you waiting for ;)

I'm 5'4'' so I definitely don't fall into the category of women labelled as ''legs that never end'.

Personally.... I have less interest in legs that never end and more interest in where those legs do end...:)

Oh and just for the record 5' 11 3/4" tall.... just saying.

Guest Be***iful****lah
Personally.... I have less interest in legs that never end and more interest in where those legs do end...:)

Oh and just for the record 5' 11 3/4" tall.... just saying.

Very clever comment about where the legs end. Interesting fact about your height;)

I also absolutely adore when a man lifts me up... Carries me to a couch, a bed, presses me against the wall... And I don't care how tell they are for that. I've experienced that with both shorter and taller men. But I am an absolutely natural sub... So height has little to do with it for me.

There is a certain Cerbite who I adored kissing at the last social, who even in my 5" heels, towered over me. YUM!

• Like 2