Taller? Shorter? What's your preference?

We were discussing over exaggerating height for the ladies, which prompted this side discussion...

Men: Do you prefer women to be shorter than you, taller than you or the same height? And why?

Women: same for you!

For me personally, height isn't a factor. I don't care if they are taller or shorter or the same height. I am a very tall woman myself (5'9") and well over 6' when in heels -- so on the EXTREMELY rare instance where I find myself in the arms of a man who is taller than me with heels on, I do get a little extra tingly in the bathing suit area. But that's simply because it's so rare!!!!

Looking forward to responses!!!

Well I'm 6'1", and I personally do not care if the lady is the same height, taller or shorter. I've met ladies from 5'1" to almost 6' tall. It really is the person inside that counts.

My preference is a lady I can click/connect with. Whether she is shorter, my height or taller doesn't matter. The ladies accept me with my physical shortcomings, who am I to judge their beauty...yes beauty

A rambling again :-)

RG

• Like 1

We were discussing over exaggerating height for the ladies, which prompted this side discussion...

Men: Do you prefer women to be shorter than you, taller than you or the same height? And why?

Preference - no not at all. Nothing like exploring a woman's body from head to toes regardless of her height ;) however I'd like to mention nothing like a tall woman bent over in the shower, and you're marvelling her gorgeous long legs and sexy ass. :)

• Like 1

Preference - no not at all. Nothing like exploring a woman's body from head to toes regardless of her height ;) however I'd like to mention nothing like a tall woman bent over in the shower, and you're marvelling her gorgeous long legs and sexy ass. :)

Hmm, do you speak from experience my darling?? ;) xoxo

• Like 1

I'm 5'2", so most men are much taller then me. There are occasions that my man is shorter then me when I'm wearing my heals, and its interesting cause it rarely happens - I do like it cause it gives me an idea of what its like to be taller then someone else. I like both taller then me, shorter then me and the same height.

Its whats in the middle that counts (hehe) and where it lands on my body when we are embracing each other. However, once on the bed, height doesn't matter.

• Like 2

Great question! I love women of all shapes and sizes. Though being on the shorter side myself it is always nice to feel a little taller than the woman I am with. :-)

Hmm, do you speak from experience my darling?? ;) xoxo

Well yes, of course ;) my girlfriend ;) Xoxox

• Like 1

Yes taller and yes shorter and yea in between. In bed, when she's between my legs or riding junior, I can't tell the difference.

• Like 2

like i said the other thread, taller for me...to see a lady eye to eye when i walk in the room is a real turn on...and my preference is towards taller women, just something about sexy long legs and the stature.

Now i don't mind shorter women, and would never judge someone for being shorter.

but to me anyways, tall is sexy...

• Like 2

when I'm on my knees;) they are all taller. I hope you don't mind me responding:) I love height, I come from a tall family and I am considered short by their standards. Perhaps that's why I'm so comfortable in heels.

I have met some very sexy men that are on the shorter side, so long as he has confidence then I'll find him attractive no matter his elevation:)

• Like 6

I'm average for a man (5 ft 9 in) and I don't think height has never been a deciding factor when it comes to attraction. However, I did once date a woman who was much taller and while we were together my posture would have made my old Drill Instructor proud.

So maybe I'm a little insecure....

Toper

I do not have a preference tall, short, or the same height as myself, I have had the pleasure of visiting one Lady a couple of times that is a lot taller than me, the biggest reason I enjoy her company I believe is variety, she is so different from my real life. In saying that every lady I have had the pleasure to visit with here on Cerb the experience has being nothing but enjoyable the best reason to repeat, thank you ladies:)

Guest P**aq

This question made me probe my memory banks and I don't believe I've ever been with a woman who is taller than me before. I'm not sure that indicates a preference per se or that I have sought out someone shorter than me consciously or not, but I will say this, sexy is the person, not the frame she comes in. But hmmm, now I'm having tall thoughts of cristycurves ;)

Being fairly tall to start with, women are generally much shorter than I am.

Could be nice having someone just proportionally as tall as I am (that would be around 5'9, I guess).

I agree with the consensus that once horizontal, it's no longer an issue.

Didn't know crissycurves was a taller lady; as if I needed one more reason to want to take a trip out east.

• Like 1

Does not really matter to me if the lady is tall or short... i am 5' 11" so most ladies I meet are shorter than me... from a purely physical perspective I think the overall proportionality of the ladies body is more important than just he height.

More important than the ladies physical attributes for me is the connection i have with the lady... if we click and are comfortable with each other it us way more important than pure looks.

Now all that said lololol a beautiful tall lady in heels that make her ass look even more amazing does do something for me.

Just my opinion.

• Like 1

Women: same for you!

For me personally, height isn't a factor. I don't care if they are taller or shorter or the same height. I am a very tall woman myself (5'9") and well over 6' when in heels -- so on the EXTREMELY rare instance where I find myself in the arms of a man who is taller than me with heels on, I do get a little extra tingly in the bathing suit area. But that's simply because it's so rare!!!!

Looking forward to responses!!!

Funny ... I have no recollection of you being taller than me. I think I was mesmerized by other features besides your height.

• Like 1

There's an old farmer saying...."it ain't the size of it, it's how you use it." Old farmers are sage. In other words, it doesn't matter who you are- it's how you are.

• Like 1

Hmm, in a way I could say it also doesn't matter, but I don't think I'd mean it in the same way others have said.

For me I don't have a preference between tall or short because I find each very attractive in different ways. I'm on the lean side but quite tall myself, and having a lady that actually comes close to my height is a thrill. There's something nice about not having to hunch over to enjoy a kiss, to wrap your arms around someone and feel them pressing along your whole body, and who wouldn't want a little extra leg to explore?

But there's also something I find alluring about shorter ladies as well that I can't quite put my finger on. It's just a different sort of appeal but just as strong.

In any event, I wouldn't say height is the prime factor in my attraction. I've found, for me, that whatever a person's body type there is invariably something (or somethings!) appealing and desirable, and each can be so much fun. And at the end of the day there's no one thing that makes a person more attractive and sexy than the right attitude (though I'm shallow enough to admit that I don't mind if that good personality happens to be matched by nice breasts... :redface:).

• Like 2

I'm 6'4 so I've never been with a girl who was taller than me. Although I love many shapes and forms, I am especially drawn to tall women. Something about long legs..... I can't get enough! Plus, kissing a taller girl is much easier on the neck and back when you are as tall as I am!

• Like 1

Prefer 5'7" to about six feet. Most attractive girl I've ever been with and my ATF is about 5'11".

The longer the legs and the higher the heels the better.

Sorry for being shallow but tall ladies do it for me.

Guest c**io**m7

I am a sucker for women who fit just under my chin when I embrace them. To wrap my arms around her, have her bury her face in my chest as I gently kiss the top of her head...so, 5'5"-5'7".

Guest ***t***iv***

For me, I am a shorty. I agree with everyone who posted about it being easier on the neck and back to embrace someone with the same general height. there are not many people shorter than me, but when they are, I usually want to take my heels off to be more equal in height. I think it's mostly because I am not used to the feeling of being taller than anyone. I have dated shorter, and to me, it's more than okay, but I need someone who can reach the jar on the top shelf for me so I don't have to climb a counter every five minutes! And I don't like the feeling of looking down at someone. it feels too judgey and I try to compensate by being extra nice until I realize that is patronizing then I feel even worse! I know what it's like to be the short one and I don't want to be the one making others feel like that. I realize it's inevitable, someone has to be the taller one and someone has to be the shorter one, in most situations. but finding someone the same height as me is like meeting someone with the same birthday or finding a 4 leaf clover lol so options are what they are. And I just prefer not to be the tall one because I am accustomed to being the short one so it feels more natural to me.

not many people are the same height as me either lol. but when they are, I find it slightly disconcerting because I am really not used to it, but at the same time it can be very enjoyable. not looking up, not looking down, looking straight ahead. good for the neck, and back, and the ego! It's nice to not always be the short one (I'm sure the same goes for tall folks; it's nice to not always be the tall one) It's like they say, variety is the spice of life!

As for taller, for me there is two types of taller. there's taller, and then there's really tall. that's anyone over 5'9 for me. I can sometimes be overwhelmed by someone who is so much taller than me I can barely see their face even if I am tilting my head back! I have stood on stairs to feel more able to communicate and/or embrace the person. And again the neck and back appreciate that.

the best, for me, is when someone is just the regular amount of taller than me. I probably wouldn't date someone taller than 5'9 again unless they were really special. For one thing, I would feel like that 'odd couple out' all the time. people stare and comment a lot and want you to stand back to back so they can marvel at the extreme height difference. been there enough already, always being the shortest in my class. If I have to lift more than my eyes to see you, that is only good for my chiropractor! someone already mentioned the situation of being able to rest your head on a chest and have that someone rest their chin on your head, or kiss your head or forehead (or vice versa). well, that is where it's at, for me :)

Great topic!

going slightly against the grain.

although there are women of all shapes and sizes I find attractive, I am most attracted to petite women. always have been.

I am 5' 11" and I find a woman shorter than me to be very sexy.

"Short petite and oh so sweet" would be my preference.

I have had a tall girlfriend and I have had a short girlfriend. They both had their pros and cons. Ultimately it comes down to the connection (chemistry) between the two of us that will decide the best fit.

Guest Be***iful****lah

I'm 5'4'' so I definitely don't fall into the category of women labelled as ''legs that never end'.

With that being said, as a woman who is also into women my preference has always been the shape of their legs versus the length. I do love long legs, but short, toned, tight legs are also sooo very hot! I also really love tanned legs, with lots of soft, but firm skin.

So I am straying a bit from the whole 'short vs tall' with my specifics, but I just had to add that.

As for men, I like to feel tiny and helpless in their arms. I love the feeling of being easily lifted. If they can lift me on to a counter or table, or in a way that I can wrap my legs around their waste...that's the perfect height. Whether they are 5'6'' or 7' tall.

I do have a bit of a weak spot for tall, towering men (5'11 or more) when I speak strictly of initial physical attraction.

What it comes down to is that if you can throw me down on the bed like as if I weigh feathers, or reach around under my thighs and hoist me up on to a surface where fun times will ensue...you are the perfect height;)