Has anyone seen the article in the Ottawa Sun this morning on page 8? Two 17yr olds were "working"here in hotels. Well it says that an ottawa man was advertising them on a site. Jeez, let me go out on a limb here and say that it wasn't on Cerb, but maybe that piece of crap sit cl. Gentlemen, why do men keep going to this unsafe site. Unless they advertise here also, STAY AWAY. Two men were beaten and robbed when they went to the hotel to meet the girls, wow, what a shock. Gentlemen, why would you put yourselves in a possible dangerous situation, for what, to possibly save 10 or 20 dollars. There are so many amazing women to chose from this board, and for an extra 10 or 20 dollars, you will 99% of the time will have a great experience. I just don't get it.

I believe you are talking about this thread.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=23528

SNS724

Has anyone seen the article in the Ottawa Sun this morning on page 8? Two 17yr olds were "working"here in hotels. Well it says that an ottawa man was advertising them on a site. Jeez, let me go out on a limb here and say that it wasn't on Cerb, but maybe that piece of crap sit cl. Gentlemen, why do men keep going to this unsafe site. Unless they advertise here also, STAY AWAY. Two men were beaten and robbed when they went to the hotel to meet the girls, wow, what a shock. Gentlemen, why would you put yourselves in a possible dangerous situation, for what, to possibly save 10 or 20 dollars. There are so many amazing women to chose from this board, and for an extra 10 or 20 dollars, you will 99% of the time will have a great experience. I just don't get it.

The 19 year-old girl that was arrested has a facebook profile. If you have ever been on CL, you will recognize her profile pic! (was Vanilla on CL) She looks like a nice kid - looks like she got mixed-up with the wrong crowd.

Edited by GiantJeanFerre
added info

What Seymour said is right. We are not here to play the russian roulette, and then pay the consequences.

This activity is between consenting adults, and to keep in mind safety, in every sense of the word, is a must.

Btw, more experienced sp bring more lasting pleasure.

Why do people smoke when they know the horrific damge its doing to their body? Why do they get behind the wheel drunk or drive while typing on their blackberries? Why do people have unprotected sex on one night stands? Too many people are obsessed with instant gratification and their selfishness and avarice overide their ability to think logically. Take out a fourth mortgage-why not? They see short term satisfaction and are oblivious to the consequences. But Seymour also hit the nail on the head. This isn't a regualr consumption industry-no receipts, no returns or complaints department or satisfaction surveys. The men who participate in this business need to exercise their own discretion and police their own conduct. In short, everyone needs to be responsible for themselves. Ugly idea, I know.

Seymour is absolutely correct.

there have been two times where I showed up at a call and I ID'd my client. (!!) you have to be safe no matter what situation you feel you've fallen into and its not like us SPs need to send photo-copies of our ID to be members here or on cl (even if that was the case, it could easily be forged). Go with your gut, gents. ask for ID and get her to cover her name on the card when she shows it. be safe! *hugs*

CL is so trashy. Lol What a joke it is :sm185:

What do you expect!

Oh and the amout weirdos, no shows and time wasters on that site is insane!!

I'm so happy these scumbags got caught!

I hope they go away from a looooong time