Question to the Ladies: Who do you prefer as a client : Mr. Insecure or Mr.Cool?

I'm curious as to what type of clients most SPs prefer.

Do you prefer as a client:

Mr. Insecure - Someone who has difficulty relating to women. who is totally shy, and may be a virgin,. You may may be his first time with a women. You have to take charge. You need to make him feel comfortable. You need to initiate everything,

or do you prefer :

Mr. Cool - He is is sure of himself . He knows he can make you come. He is in charge, and he makes sure you know it. You just have to lie back and take it.

Admittedly, these are two extremes. My motivation for asking the question is that, in my sessions with MPAs I always let her initiate everything, rather than asking for anything specific, and I'm curious to know if this is the best approach to follow when visiting an SP for the first time.

Thanks.

There's a lot of client types in between those two extremes!

I'm pretty sure girls like Mr. Clean and Mr. Cash. Mr. Smelly and Mr. Rude aren't too popular.

All we need now is characters to go along with Mr. Cash and Mr. Smelly. I wounder what they may look like. LOL, just be yourself. I know so cliche, but it just seams weird if you don't. XoXo Peachy/Val.

i think if mr. insecure was "mr happy to be with you" and mr. cool was "mr. you should be so lucky to be with a guy like me, I mean, c'mon"" then the desicion would be pretty easy as choosing the first over the second.

I personally dont like being with anyone who thinks they're too cool to "have to pay for it" I prefer seeing the honesty in men, BIG turn on....generally in non work and work related relationships, someone who thinks hes mr. cool is a huge turn off.

but as stated before, there are SO many in-betweens of types of gents. but as per the question between those two types, I would take someone who was insecure (mainly because he wouldnt be so after being with me, hehe) and happy to be with me over someone who thought he was the cat's meow :-)

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****

I'm pretty sure girls like Mr. Clean

Whats not to like?

mr-clean.jpg

Guest f***2f***
Mr Cool:

gino16.jpg

"I'm Hans...and I'm Franz...and we're here to PUMP YOU UP!" "You Girly man!"

Edited by f***2f***
corrections

Guest S**a*Q
I'm curious as to what type of clients most SPs prefer.

Do you prefer as a client:

Mr. Insecure - Someone who has difficulty relating to women. who is totally shy, and may be a virgin,. You may may be his first time with a women. You have to take charge. You need to make him feel comfortable. You need to initiate everything,

or do you prefer :

Mr. Cool - He is is sure of himself . He knows he can make you come. He is in charge, and he makes sure you know it. You just have to lie back and take it.

Admittedly, these are two extremes. My motivation for asking the question is that, in my sessions with MPAs I always let her initiate everything, rather than asking for anything specific, and I'm curious to know if this is the best approach to follow when visiting an SP for the first time.

Thanks.

I think that the best approach is to be yourself :) I wouldn't like this job as much if every client was the same. I like the changes in personalities and demeanors, I like the differences in everyone. Keeps things exciting!

As for making the first move, We know why we're there... Sometimes I feel like I talk too much, so my icebreaker goes from bitching about the hockey game to "Wanna make out? ;)" Sometimes they make the first move... It depends on them, and me at that moment... Just do what feels right, cause that's what we're both there for :D

Guest W***ledi*Time
I'm curious as to what type of clients most SPs prefer .... Mr. Insecure .... Mr. Cool ...

mr lube:

196.JPG

I'm pretty sure girls like Mr. Clean and Mr. Cash. Mr. Smelly and Mr. Rude aren't too popular.

Too funny, Cap.

As been said... always best to be yourself.

Too funny, CK!! Some people on the Web have waaaayyy too much time on their hands. Lol.:rolleyes:

Guest O****B*W_L**n

I prefer someone who is natural... no pretenses... some self-esteem, but not cocky... I don't like a cocky man ;) no pun intended!!!

Lynn

Okay how did I miss this thread? it is funny, most excellent, to all you with pictures and CK's site.On the serious side as Lynn above states, just act yourself- natural, if you happened to be cocky, it may not be good for you. Also good advise from Annessa.

OMG.....this thread is hilarious.....No point at repeating the words of Annessa. She said it right. Now, Mr. cool is usually very insecure and once he meets his half soul, he proves to be adorable....regarding Mr. insecure....I do not know if I could handle it....

When I started I was insecure and I felt like jelly....but a man insecure? I guess one has to warm the wires and reconnect hiim properly...lol

Hugs to all

Tracie:sm185:

It's hard to tell.

Both Mr. Insecure and Mr. Cool can be fun... Just like they can be both unpleasant!

Often, insecure guys are very gentle and tender, which I really enjoy. But if their insecurity is so bad that they have no clue what to do and just stand there: that's not good. At all!

Confident guys are sometimes very sexy because they can take the lead and make you feel super desirable and womanly. But as Annessa and others have pointed out, if it's to the point where they are full of themselves, it becomes a big turn off.

I guess whether you're Mr. Insecure or Mr. Cool, if you genuinely like women and treat them well, they will appreciate your company.