Hi - am new to the board so apologies in advance is this sounds lame or has already been asked. But I will see an MA tonight and I want to bring something as a little present. I have never met this provider before but honestly wanted to just leave something in addition to a tip just as a nice gesture. My initial thoughts were maybe flowers or chocolate or something along those lines. That said - it feels kindve lame. Does anyone have suggestioms of what could be a nice unique gesture?

Okay, this reply is too late to be of immediate use, but...

For someone you've never met before, it's tricky. If she has a website, she may have a gift-list on it. Otherwise... yeah... flowers, chocolate, gift cards, or maybe something as simple as a bit extra in the envelope. Once you repeat with someone it's easier as you'll hopefully have a better idea of what she will/won't like.

And don't worry about it feeling "kinda lame". I'm sure she'll appreciate it, whatever it is.

• Like 1

Like Phaedrus...sorry for being late in our support.

Agree with his comments on checking a ladies ads or site as this sometimes gives an indication. If you check her posts sometimes that also gives a clue of her interests.

Many will tell you the most important thing is being respectful, clean, on-time, etc...and are modest on gifts. But who doesn't like that so feel free.

If you don't know the lady and have no indication a gift card or extra donation is always the most flexible for them to use. And then if you get to know them more over time you can personalize it to both you and their interests.

The fact that you're even thinking about that plays well that you likely had a great time.

Cub

• Like 1

Gift cards are always a good choice. Some stores you could get a gift card for are Victoria's Secret, Lulu lemon, La Vie En Rose, La Senza, Sephora just to name a few. But the lady's website might have ideas for a gift

Good Luck

RG

• Like 1

IMO giving a gift is never lame. I find it to be a very sweet and thoughtful gesture.. and what a lovely surprise as well

Any gift you give to her will let her know that you were not only thinking about her but that you want to make her smile

I had a gentleman recently who was so sweet. He went out and got a nice keepsake box and inside it he put a few items from bath & body works. I went home that evening and soaked in the tub with my new bubble bath and candles... so nice.... and now I have this beautiful keepsake box in my bedroom

Those gestures go along way and help to remind us that gentlemen still exist, but they are never expected. Just being clean, kind and respectful with a positive nature is the best gift you can give to her

xoxo

• Like 2

If you want to be right on the mark with a gift, you can also ask her what she'd like.

A gift doesn't need to be a total surprise to be thoughtful and appreciated. The best gifts are ones that are an excellent fit for the person receiving it.

And thoughtful generosity is never lame.

• Like 1