So who's NOT watching the game today?

Sports never gets talked about around here, but seriously - who won't be in front of a tv somewhere this afternoon to watch the gold medal game?

Sports never gets talked about around here, but seriously - who won't be in front of a tv somewhere this afternoon to watch the gold medal game?

Game of what?

(Nah, just kidding.)

But no, actually, I'm meeting a friend for a late and probably long lunch (and NOT in a place with a TV on the wall), so here's one who won't be watching. :) Hope that team there wins the, uh, thing.

I know people getting clients with the condition the TV is on and on the Game....seriously!!!!!

hugs to all and Go Canada Go!!!!!!

Tracie:sm185:

not me... I'm going to go watch the crazies and afterwards, shutter island. I might even go to the theatre this time and not download them off of isohunt!

:P

Not me, not only am I not watching the hockey, I'm kinda sick of over two weeks steady of the olympics....if it's not the olympics it's commentators giving their "expert" analysis of the olympics, or if you change to watch the news, it's being broadcast from the olympics and most of the news is about the olympics.

Either I try to find one of the few channels carrying something other than the olympics thats entertaining or my nose is in the computer surfing the net.

RG

I was on a flight home (am waiting for my connection now), but the captain kept us up to date. Was rather amusing to have 3/4 of the plane cheering for our 2-1 lead!

Way to nervous to watch the game myself - heard Canada was winning 2-1 and called a friend around when the game should have ended to find out it was 2-2 - just heard the cheering in streets a few minutes ago to find out Canada won YES!!!!