123 go lets talk about foreplay....! ;)

The pleasure of unwrapping a gift and the desire that leads to the revelation of its pleasure is my definition of foreplay...;)

I'm intrigued as to know what is yours? The ecstasy emerging from the contact of the skin is my ultimate pleasure... my particular spots are the neck that gives me shivers all the time...

Is it the view or the touch? the texture or the softness? the spank or the squeeze?

tell me more...

Eva xoxo

• Like 4

Sexy! Foreplay is the delicious dance between two erotically connected very stimulated partners that eludes to many carnal pleasures. For me it can be titillating conversation with flirty glances that invite him to touch me, or giving him light sensual kisses while my hands explore and massage his inner thighs and lightly brush against his hardening cock. It can be a sensual massage allowing me to explore all of his body or whispers in his ear telling him what I want to do to him and him to me. Foreplay can last seconds, minutes or sometimes doesn't happen at all. It is different from partner to partner and when their is chemistry, foreplay is like eating dessert before the meal, it's divine and yummy.

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 3

Guest *l**e

Great question...it definitely depends on the occasion. One of the things I like about getting erotic massage is that it basically is like super long foreplay...it's a huge buildup which works nicely for me.

I think that's why many women might get an erotic massage...it's the long slow foreplay they crave and almost never get from guys they date. Having their skin touched for so long with no direct sexual play is something unique and fun. For me, while I am massaging, the sensation of my hands on skin, and very often the view is an incredible beginning.

In my private life, for me, giving oral to a woman and using my fingers on her is my ultimate turn on. Nothing makes me happier than learning what makes the woman I'm with the happiest.

Basically, I love it all...foreplay rocks!!!

Guest R**3*9

Foreplay is the secret ingredient that takes an encounter from being just about sex, to being about good or even great sex.

Given the time constrained nature of these encounters foreplay is where the connection is found and the fertile soil from which all good things grow. LOL

What is foreplay to me?

It's soft kisses.

It's casual conversation.

It's a gentile caress.

It's the 'accidental' touch of hands.

It's giggles and flirty looks.

It's a knowing smile.

It's looking to each others eyes.

It's the gradual unraveling of attire.

It's passion.

It's fun.

Foreplay is delicious. :makeout:

In my personal life, foreplay begins with words...

I love reading erotic stories and poetry. An individual who can get me wet with a text message far exceeds the cunnilingus expert, in my books. The brain is the most powerful sex organ, and as such, the person who can tickle my imagination is the one who will ignite the fire in my nether regions.

I find that often, foreplay is akin to that first bite of a great meal. The taste lingers on your palate for the entire duration and colours your perception from that moment on. Foreplay is as potent as the silence before a standing ovation, auspicious as the 'pop' of a lid of fresh jam on a summer's morning, fleeting as the warmth on your cheek from a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.

I live for those great, vivid, detailed descriptions of someone's fantasy, and I in turn relish in the thought of someone becoming aroused simply by reading my words. My best and most memorable sexual experiences are those that have been preceded by an extended exchange of messages depicting our desires.

The reality does not always, and in fact, rarely lives up to the expectations set in the realm of dreams, but like that first bite of food, the foreplay allows me to perceive an otherwise purely physical experience as divine and transcendent, if only in memory.

(PLEASE! Don't take this as a suggestion to send me explicit PMs, they will be ignored)

• Like 4

Hmmmm for me all of my best sessions with service providers gave started with mental foreplay long before we meet.... those amazing exchanged texts that say nothing but also say everything.... that sexy picture sent preceeding the meeting.... the few words shared over the phone as we finalize the details of the encounter...the tweets or pms that explore our thoughts... our wishes.... our passion.... yea the foreplay fir me starts early

Just my opinion

• Like 3

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.

-- Ursula Le Guin

A good traveller has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving

-- Lao Tzu

OK, so those quotes are out of context... but nevertheless, I think they're relevant.

• Like 1

In the context of seeing an SP, foreplay is important, at least to me and I hope to her as well.

I agree with Ice, it begins with communication and saying the right words, passing the right message. I even hope to engage in a little playful banter back and forth once a commitment is made. I realize many SPs may regard this as a time wasting activity - which is unfortunate; but I guess I can understand it especially for a first date.

Then it is about the atmosphere. Perhaps candles, music, wine conversation and a soft kiss before moving on.

I love lingerie as well and slowly revealing what is underneath. Oops got to visit the lingerie thread now....

• Like 1

For me, without foreplay there really is no point in the main event. And indeed, foreplay can last as long as you want it to, while the main event is called a climax for a reason. The better the foreplay, the more enjoyable the climax.

• Like 2

Foreplay can include everything from that first innocent bit of flirting , that look, the possibility but not the promise of more to come that then grows to more intimate teasing ...........

Your start point will vary of course.......as will total duration.

Some would call the date, with the giggling and the subtle touches....part of foreplay.

Others would limit that to a more intimate setting........and actual touching.

For myself, and I think most guys, who tend to be quite visual, foreplay can begin with that smile and that look...........to be very blunt........when mister winky wakes up..........foreplay has begun, at least for the guys.

For women.........tends to be a somewhat longer process, but if you invest in that process, the payback tends to be there.

Here's to foreplay, and play, and afterplay.....