OK, give it me straight, but be gentle hahha...

I am just wondering.....should I re-vamp my website? I mean, is it ok the way it is or should I consider getting a web designer to give me a make over?

I admittedly do not pay as much attention and care as I should to my site, but I am curious if people actually notice or care about it?

I put this in NB section as it you NB men that are looking at it, so tell me your thoughts..be kind of course. But looking for constructive criticism to decide if I should pay more to give it an over hull or not. It is a monthly expense for me as I have video's on it, so maybe I should invest a bit more to have it looking better, or will it be a waste?

suite-escapes.ca

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Well, my two cents:

The overall design, as it is now, work for me. It's simple and easy to read. It's responsive (work well on mobile). The header could be cleaned up a bit: Navigation bar, image centered.

I'd take a look at all your internal links to make sure they work and make sense: The "Read More" button on the home page doesn't.

I think the big thing for any business website is that it not be static. Your "Comments" and "events" section seem to be unused. Maybe it's time to retire those? Perhaps think about adding new photos on a regular basis, or a simple blog or news section. Neither of these need to be updated every day, or week, but a little change every now and then keeps the site fresh and relevant.

As for a complete redesign, I guess that's a cost vs benefit question that only you can answer. I'm unsure how important your site is to your presence or how it impacts your bottom line.

Anyway, just a couple thoughts that came to mind as I looked at it again. And, all just my opinion. :)

• Like 1

Well, I am bent to the left a little, but:

Your site seems very decent compared to others I've seen. The demo videos are a nice touch. Not sure what you're spending to have them their, so it's hard to determine ROI. Only thing I would change is the naked dude front and center on the main page. Guys aren't like girls where they look at the pic and try to imagine themselves in that position. Instead, they say, "ahh! naked dude!" and try to light their eyes on fire.

This is just my opinion. Overall, I don't see the need to spend money on a developer.

• Like 1

Thanks to warped! I value your insight, especially as someone who has not met me...yet lol

ALSO, thanks to GQSXXX Nice to have a fresh outlook too! I put that pic there to demonstrate Gentlmen's massage is my foremost concern...but maybe your right there?

I wonder, I think I can do better with my home page tho, my picture I am not satisfied with. Perhaps cause one person sent me a nasty message stating he " seen better lift on his pancakes for breakfast" which is so offensive to all the small titty's out there, so keept it on for that sake, lmao..

But yet, maybe not the most flattering pic of me?

I will retire what you suggested, as your right, not much activity there.

So, next question...

if there was a photo that you would suggest as home page, what would you like to see? Of the photos I have posted here so far? Keep in mind, should probably NOT be my braids from Cuba pics, as I only wear those 1 time a year?

• Like 1

So, next question...

if there was a photo that you would suggest as home page, what would you like to see? Of the photos I have posted here so far? Keep in mind, should probably NOT be my braids from Cuba pics, as I only wear those 1 time a year?

If just a photo of yourself, I would go with some of the more professional looking ones (like the one that's there now). You have a few up there now and probably an archive. :)

But...why not consider something else? Something like a "collage". Your atmosphere at the spa location is an important part of the experience, so why not work that into the main photo? An artistically combined shot of your work area and a good photo of you?

• Like 2

It's easy to navigate and that's very important, at least to me. I like it the way it is. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. right? :)

• Like 1

Guest S*rca****sid

There are plenty of theme templates available, whether you are using html, wordpress, drupal,...etc. They are not too expensive and it's only a one-time fee. It will give your site a modern and interesting look compared to what you have at the moment.

There are a couple photos that are out of focus, to correct that, make sure that the person operating the camera takes the extra second to get it in focus first. As for the grainy photos, all it needs is extra light on the subject (you) so that the camera doesn't do that.

I would suggest when you are shooting a video to make sure the camera/cell phone is horizontal. It will fit better on your site and be easier to watch. All monitors and laptops have horizontal screens and if the visitor wants to watch full screen it will fill the screen. Similarly, our eyes are side by side, not one on top of the other.

Those are just a couple tips and feedback. By no means is it meant to be a negative review.

Changes are good but not a necessity. I think it's important to keep updated photos and clear and concise information. But ask yourself are you as busy as you want to be? Do clients that view your site compliment it? Do they find it easy to navigate and the information thorough? If so then no need to change if not then make some:)

• Like 2

Hi,

The site is clean and concise. However, if you are asking for advice there are a few simple changes that could be made. Hard to recommend what without speaking with you or knowing you and what you what you what your site to make people feel. I will give a few examples in general....

Change of color:

The yellowish is nice as it represtives youth, engery and is bright and sunny. Perfect for say a breakfast business. Yellow also increases concentration and metabolism. Hence it's use in legal pads, duplicates in hospital forms and merchant copy of receipt. It is not a relaxation color. Babies cry more in yellow rooms, mental health hospitals jails avoid it.

Who are you selling to......

Men like Blue, green and black.

Green is nature, refreshing and easy on the eye and also represents fertility. Heard the expression on TV as the guest is in the 'Green Room'. They really were green room as it is considered relaxing and calming for people before tv appearance.

Blue is by far the male favoured. It is fresh, oceans and easy on the eyes. Blue triggers emotions of confidence, loyalty and approacbility

Black is great, Sexy as hell, strong, confident;but is also a power color so needs to be played with carefully in customer service.

Ex: wear a navel suit to an interview. Like a black suit, Navy says confidence, strong and knowledgeable. However navy suits also inspire feelings of loyalty and approacbility where black can be more authortive statement.

This is why most hotel chains have navel suits at customer service. Black in common in trendier places that seek the sleek sexy kind vib.

Even easier changes would be some placement choices for bolded worlds and color text box to drawn the eye in on an important aspect. With wordy pages many learning styles new way referrance point on pade to focus on and maintain referrance point when using attention or spot on page.

Lastly I agree.....ditch the man. That would be my first and recommendation and I believe the most important.

Depending on what you are trying to say here's a few ideas.

Replace it with a cute pic of you leaning over the massage table with oils in view in background. Consider red, or add a pic in your gallery in red. if you can wear the color we'll. red is sexy because increasing heart rate and studies show men will spend more on dates when the woman wear red. This can be a cute sexy out fit or more professionionally a sleek fitting business suit or low cut top under a suit. Sexy and profession......red pencil skirt with low cut blouse...yummy.

All in all a good site so no major concerns. But I though it out there cause you asked.

Cheers

Jane

Additional Comments:

Excuse the toys. Did this in a hurry on a phone. I am not a gifted tester

• Like 2