What Activities/Events Would you like to See?

So now that we are licensed at CMJ west, three days a week (currently Friday, Saturday & Sunday) the management team at CMJ would like to implement some activities to get you lovely people in. Some of the ideas we are throwing around include;

Dont worry we will still be doing our monthly themed parties but we want to do more and offer our members a unique opportunity to do something a little different and have fun.

Having the most popular sporting and pay per view events on the big screen

A weekly poker tournament (could also be blackjack, backgammon, chess etc)

Movie nights/afternoons - only playing classics

Amateur strip contests - opened to our hostesses, and of course new ladies from other spas, or our cities vast amount of sexy university and college students

Karaoke

Obviously the lovely hostesses would be attending the events giving you a chance to meet and possibly escape with someone.

I appreciate everyone's input and ideas... and before anyone discusses the legality of having a weekly poker tournament - dont worry Ive already taken care of that and know what we have to do to remain legal in every way.

Thanks again

Weekly poker tournament sound amazing. I don't know how well I'll be able to keep my poker face though lol.

Another suggestion that was made in a different thread was jello/oil/pudding wrestling... I think that would be an awesome idea.

My two cents :-)

• Like 4

Amateur strip contests is a great idea..

Now that you have your license maybe topless or nude female bartender and hostess. That would be nice..

• Like 1

wine tastings

whiskey/scotch tastings

tantra workshops

silent auctions

local artist shows

• Like 1

I would definitely be up for classic movie night! Love old films. A wine tasting night would also be very enjoyable.

• Like 1

How about a couples night.

So no single guys and have the CMJ ladies working that enjoy the company of other ladies and couples.

I think a "speed dating" type of evening where members could have a 5-10m chat with each hostess would be great.

The regular parties are lots of fun/great way to meet hostesses you don't know, but who you see/chat with is a little random. With this kind of event you could meet almost everyone. I'd pay for this type of event (because if the hostesses are chatting, they're not $working).

• Like 1

i like the poker tournament, i dont know if licences are required for that.. i think for fundraisers, you dont need a license, so maybe invent a cause for said fundraiser.

I have never been to CMJ ... yet, but i have seen the wonderful and friendly hostesses you folks have, and i looking forward to attending just to go for the sake of it.. poker would just be a bonus.

I was thinking about maybe body painting night. Each guy get's a girl as a canvas. and use edible paints. We can try to paint clothes on them, and see who can do the best job. And you have to lick off your mistakes :)

• Like 2