A Question to all SPs out there!

How familiar are you with foot fetishes? How do you feel when your feet are being worshiped?

I'm just curious to know how it's like on the other end!

Love, love, looooooooove every single split second of it! :)

I have a lot of foot fetish clients. I really enjoy it. I find foot massages intensely pleasurable, and licking and sucking also feels very nice. The power dynamics can also be lots of psychological fun too.

• Like 2

It's not my favorite thing, so I guess if you wanted to be with a girl who was turned on by it that wouldn't be me. I can take it or leave it.

I have entertained several foot

Fetish clients. I don't mind it in the least. It feels amazing to have my feet worshipped. Love it!

Personally I am not a fan, there is just something uncomfortable about having someone at my feet for an extended time.

Well let's just stretch those leg muscles and get them feet up around your boobs then ;) heh heh

A man who knows how to pay special attention to my feet or belly will have me eating out of his hand.

But that said, I must admit that I'm often disappointed by those who approach me and announce that they have a foot fetish. When they do follow through (which is rare), they usually expect to get off super cheap (if not free). They often start off with a demand for a pic of my feet. Unfortunately, it rarely works out with guys who tell me they have a foot fetish, but that's certainly not because I'm not responsive to sensual attention to my feet!

• Like 6

I don't really have a foot fetish.... but I do think a woman's feet can be very sexy.... when I am attracted to a woman I like to touch and caress and kiss and lick every inch of her body including her feet.... certain positions result in her feet being in your face and hie can you not luck and suck and caress them.

Just my opinion

• Like 2

It's been fruitful hearing from you gorgeous ladies.

I understand that many women are uncomfortable with that, but it's seems like more are comfortable than not.

I personally think that guys can be a bit over the edge with feet, but otherwise, it must feel good to be pampered. When you think of it, it's the guy (sort of) putting the lady in a temporary dominant position, therefore expressing respect and admiration.

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Find me a man who will tickle my toes with his tongue, wash my feet, massage them with aromatic oils then paint my toenails..and I might buckle at the knees...slightly.

Posted via Mobile Device

I have a few foot fetish clients. it's definitely something I feel like I am enjoying on the outside like a visitor. It's something I am doing purely because the other person enjoys it more then I do

Foot jobs are a serious core work out.

This is slightly different but I love having my feet worshipped by the ladies and they can do it as long as they want. It is almost as good as receiving oral sex, mentally that is (BBBJ is the best sensation wise.). Anyway, I'll reciprocate if the lady wants but I don't have a need to. That said, I do find the ladies feet very sexy to look at, hell, I find almost all parts of a women's body sexy. I just love women.