Would/Did you tryst in your/their S.O. home/bed?

I have really appreciated this thread really has made me think....while I have already posted a couple of times to this thread I would like to add the following:

1. Excitement Factor - There seems to be a presumption that cluents want this for the excitement ...presumably because of the taboo nature of cheating on you SO in their own bed. Well in my case this never really entered into the equation... the one time i invited an SP into my home was when my wife was away and i had booked a longer meeting witb an SP.... my home provided a perfect location for me to cook her a wonderful meal... relax in comfort and watch a movie and of course have an extended play session. Yes there was increased risk but lets get real... every time i meet an SP i assume a risk that i must manage... my home was not more of a risk... just a differnt risk.
  2. Comfort Level for SP - I will be honest this never even occured to me before reading this thread... i guess because i never though of this being any more disrespectful than any other meeting wuth an SP i never stoped to think about how the SP might feel about respecting my SO's bed or the potential increased risk to the SP from being caught. I think this risk is not really that high but what i think really does not matter if the SP feels there is. I am thankful to this post for highlighting that for me.

Just my opinion

• Like 1

wow I'm surprised at the judgment in this thread ... especially when compared to other threads currently in play.

when you say "that's completely disrespectful" or "that's a no-no" that's very judgmental of the people who choose otherwise.

adding the IMO doesn't make it any less judgmental

IMO

LMFAO

• Like 4

I think each person knows if they are being judgmental or just not comfortable with the situation for many reasons like the ones Nat mentioned above, although I don't know her, she has actually shown not to judge others, I, like her wouldn't feel comfortable for pretty much the same reasons so we can't/shouldn't assume why people do or don't do certain things and try to know their point of view on certain topics.

adding the IMO doesn't make it any less judgmental

IMO

LMFAO

Edited by Isabella Gia (Banned)
typo
  • Like 3

I myself never offer outcalls to private homes unless its a client I have met previously. If I am aware they have an SO I will not visit their home. I am not willing to put my own safety at risk providing their SO returns home unanounced, nor would I enjoy the pain and suffering it could cause another. Not in my comfort zone.

I think each person knows if they are being judgmental or just not comfortable with the situation for many reasons like the ones Nat mentioned above, although I don't know her, she has actually shown not to judge others, I like her wouldn't feel comfortable either for pretty much same reasons so we can't/shouldn't assume why people do or don't do certain things and try to know their point of view on certain topics.

you completely misunderstood, or you haven't read all the comments.

saying you wouldn't do it is one thing.... saying it's completely disrespectful is quite another. People should do what they want ... but keep one's opinions on other's behaviour to oneself ...

• Like 5

I'm sure there is a vulgar side to this type of tryst, but my mind can only handle one glorious fantasy at a time.

... but you are just one horny and randy kinda guy HonestPete ... I bet you'd wanna get it on anywhere. In or outta anyone's bed. :hump:

(this is a BIG tease)

• Like 1

While I won't judge anyone, I'll add my own personal thoughts:

This is just something I simply would never do. For one, I would feel too much guilt in the act. It would be crossing way over a line...for me.

Two, one of the main benefits of this "hobby" for me is the escape. For an hour (or more, or less), I'm able to leave my daily life behind. Inviting someone into my home simply wouldn't allow for that escape.

• Like 4