Would/Did you tryst in your/their S.O. home/bed?

Would you have a tryst at your significant other home and/or bed?

Did you ever have a tryst in their home and/or bed?

Is it sexy or vulgar to have a tryst in their home and/or bed?

Why or why not?

Of course, this thread is both Ladies and Gents to reply to, since I would love to read all opinions. I'm sure it will be a very hot topic for both those that like to do it and those who are oppose to ever doing it.

I'll start: Of the 2 Ladies I first invited to my Wife's home, both of them are my ATF Lady Friends. All the other Ladies, who I didn't invite, I only met with them once.

Just the phrase "in my Wife's bed" (IMWB) is extremely arousing for me. Some Ladies get wet when you tell them: "I think of you when I'm making love to my Wife". I do think of my ATF, but now I think of them being in my Wife's bed getting our sheets messing, seeing their face, listening to them, etc., while I'm making love to my Wife and while I'm sleeping and waking up in our bed.

I'm sure there is a vulgar side to this type of tryst, but my mind can only handle one glorious fantasy at a time. lol Just as long as my Wife doesn't get hurt. I still love her & love making love to her, but she's not as horny as me. Plus, I'm ALWAYS here for her whenever she needs me for anything.

I have had the pleasure of meeting an SP to my home and found it wonderful but a little nerve wrecking having to be sure we did not leave any evidence of our time that would cause me problems with my wife.

it was not the sex in my marriage bed that made it exciting for me it was the opportunity to host the amazing lady and have all the comforts of my home to do so. I have always met SP'S in hotels so this was very nice and I think it also allowed her to have a glimpse into my regular life which I liked.

Just my opinion..

• Like 1

I don't know, being single if I should have an opinion. But I do, here goes. One cornerstone of this lifestyle is discretion. Bringing a companion to your bed, the bed you share with your wife comes dangerously close to flaunting this lifestyle to your SO

No one knows another's relationship, but doing this could hurt your SO not only to mention getting the SP caught up in the middle of a fight between husband and wife (or SO & SO)

My two cents, be discrete, keep this lifestyle separate from your marital life and get a hotel. If I was in a relationship this lifestyle would be kept separate from my relationship, neither me SO nor the companion need to be dragged in the middle of any drama

A rambling

RG

• Like 2

I can only speak for myself but this is something I could never do. I consider the bed that I share with my SO sacred to just the two of us. We all have our reasons for doing what we do but this is something that is way too risky.

• Like 3

I wouldn't do that. Home has to be kept separate from this. Complete firewall.

• Like 4

Personally, I really don't see the point. I never had an urge to do something like this. Also, this opens up the possibility of not keeping things discreet.

The other reason would be that I would have to make the bed afterwards and that very act would get me busted ..... bed making is not my strong suit :-)

• Like 3

Personally I think it shows a complete and utter lack of respect for your so. If there is nothing there why would you mstill be there?

• Like 1

I can understand the fantasy of it, and I have visited gentlemen in their homes (although most of the time I believe the spouse was aware of our activities beforehand and it wasn't an issue).

Personally though, I wouldn't be with a personal partner in my 'office'. That's where Cleo fucks. The other me has her own room :)

• Like 7

I don't ask questions and I don't judge when I attend a gentleman's home ... but it's often quite evident if I'm in a room where a lady usually sleeps. I know sometimes I've seen attached gents and they have hosted my visit in a spare room. Whatever is more comfortable for them is fine... as long as it's clean.

I have only once been contacted by a lady who was aware of my visit to her home, and that was not through any error on my part. He didn't delete his phone history afterwards. For shame!

I am hardly the one to judge one of my gentlemen friends as vulgar or disrespectful towards their SO. Apart from what he chooses to share with me, their relationship is off limits. He's paying me enough to mind my own business.

• Like 8

This is a BIG no no, imo. Have I, I'm sure. I do visit residences and on some occasions I could tell it was a spare bedroom, on others it was "their" room and yes I was uncomfortable but did.

If the bed were mine and it was my spouse or mate and they shared my bed, it'd be not good! I think if a gent was going to invite an sp to their home it best to keep their "spot" separate from the sp's "spot", but that's just me:)

• Like 3

Not going to lie... I had to look up the word tryst lol

As for would I? No, plain and simple... I would rather spend the extra and get a hotel room then to figuratively "slap my relationship" in the face like that. An ex of mine had 13 affairs in our bed... Maybe that's why my mind is the way that it is.

• Like 5

I feel that some fantasy's should remain as a fantasy. Personally, I would decline a visit to a married man's home, or especially to the marriage bed.

I have had a client here and there say that line " I think of you when I make love to my wife" and well it certainly does not get me wet upon hearing that, if anything it turns me off.

I am not here to ruin or interfere with a marriage, but to allow gent's to have their needs met in a discrete manner. I feel for some marriages that I have helped them stay together happier, as they will far less chance of being caught running around. For this reason, booking is done at my location. It is not as personal this way, and wont feel the need to wash the quilt away after.

• Like 2

Lol......I might be a little pragmatic about this but for those that use the excuse of, "it's disrespectful to the SO to do that" or "a home or bed is scared"......lol.....I'm sorry but if your SO is not fully aware that you are having sex with someone else, that ship has sailed......sorry to burst your bubble ;)

I've hosted many times (for the reason that Ice4fun mentioned) but in a spare room. For me it's purely a matter of discretion and reducing the potential for problems. I get nothing in the form of a high from having sex in the same space as I live with my SO. I just like to host in my own space.

• Like 6

I don't ask questions and I don't judge when I attend a gentleman's home ... but it's often quite evident if I'm in a room where a lady usually sleeps. I know sometimes I've seen attached gents and they have hosted my visit in a spare room. Whatever is more comfortable for them is fine... as long as it's clean.

I am hardly the one to judge one of my gentlemen friends as vulgar or disrespectful towards their SO. Apart from what he chooses to share with me, their relationship is off limits. He's paying me enough to mind my own business.

Non-judgemental is a quality I value in a lady and one that helps me to decide to repeat with her or not.

• Like 3

Lol......I might be a little pragmatic about this but for those that use the excuse of, "it's disrespectful to the SO to do that" or "a home or bed is scared"......lol.....I'm sorry but if your SO is not fully aware that you are having sex with someone else, that ship has sailed......sorry to burst your bubble ;)

I do get it.

Not that I view the issue as sacrosanct; it just crosses the line for me.

• Like 2

I do get it.

Not that I view the issue as sacrosanct; it just crosses the line for me.

"the line" is in a different place for everyone :)

aren't we all wonderfully unique?

• Like 6

This is a great thread... certainly making me think.... i have had an SP in my home and it was a great experience...at the time it never crossed my mind that doing so was being disrespectful if my wife... it was just a very convent location that provided us with wonderful amenities that improved the session.

As I read others comments I am struck by how it could be seen as crossing a line. One I never really contemplated which may mean I am insensitive to other or just plain self absorbed.

I can say that it was never meant to be disrespectful of my wife who I love mire than anything.

Thanks for making me think.

• Like 2

I do entertain SP's in my home but I am single so my comment probably does not count. But I will give it any way. I do not think I could do something like that. It is totally disrespectful to the SO. Not to mention, you are just asking to get caught. That sounds like one big world of hurt. IMHO....

• Like 3

It is your right to decide to see or not a lady based on that however it doesn't necessarily mean she is judgmental but something (whether is this or a different situation) is against her values/morals and as such doesn't feel comfortable doing that particular thing but that doesn't mean she is judging you, also giving one's opinion on something does not mean judging the situation or labeling it as wrong or right, is only sharing views and/or thoughts about it.

I think in this situation as long as the lady is acknowledged beforehand that is the home the client shares with his SO then she can decide to accept or decline the invitation and even if she explains her reasons, as I said there's no reason to think she is being judgmental, only not comfortable doing so ... Of course this is my opinion only.

Non-judgemental is a quality I value in a lady and one that helps me to decide to repeat with her or not.
  • Like 2

Like Jessica Lee, I do not judge and refuse to do so and I really believe we as SPs are actually paid for this!

As I do outcalls, yes I have been in gentlemen's houses before and really make sure everything is clean behind but something might happen just like recently I was at that gentleman's place during the day while he was on leave and wife at work, he brought me to a room and I didn't have to ask anything he just said it's my own room and my wife and I have been having our separate rooms since 7 years now. Basically still she started her menopause. She just doesn't want to make love anymore but I truly love her. I think she might know I see SPs but just keeps it to herself.

The gentleman had a request that happens to me often he wanted me to squirt! I provide guidance on how to and did and well it was definitely his day for he ended up with a BIG poddle on the beach towel that went through and completely had both his bedspread plus sheets completely soaked!!! Well he said I don't have time to wash that before picking up my wife at work so I will just flap the bedspread open so if wife goes by my room she won't see it!!

Let's just say that I would tell a client asking me to squirt and if it's in the bed he's sharing with SO that he might end up having to completely change the bed or to go to a spare room or rent an hotel!!!

And I also have regulars telling me they think about me while making love love to their wife and if that can the gentleman happy and make great love to his SO hey I am really glad!

Barbara

• Like 1

While I'm aware we are paid to do our job, one of the greatest things of this profession is to be able to work within our comfort levels so yes, we do get paid to do 'this' but each of us has do's & don'ts and is valid that for some visiting a gentleman at the place he shares with his SO a don't same way for some fetishes or other things are in their dont's list.

• Like 4

While I'm aware we are paid to do our job, one of the greatest things of this profession is to be able to work within our comfort levels so yes, we do get paid to do 'this' but each of us has do's & don'ts and is valid that for some visiting a gentleman at the place he shares with his SO a don't same way for some fetishes or other things are in their dont's list.

Exactly! I do not judge it, but I just prefer not to accept these types of booking as I know how I will feel throughout my session. And if I am not comfortable being there, no amount of money will make that feeling go away.

• Like 6

Single person here, it's not something I'd ever do or have ever thought about. I understand why some find it exciting to do so, but it's not for me personally.

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

If I know someone has an SO, I won't meet them in their home. I don't need the drama, chaos and heartache on my conscience if things are found out. Some people like that risk and find it sexy, but I prefer it not to be projected onto me.

Would you have a tryst at your significant other home and/or bed?

Did you ever have a tryst in their home and/or bed?

Is it sexy or vulgar to have a tryst in their home and/or bed?

Why or why not?

These questions aren't specific to the SP/client relationship, but could be applied to any relationship really, both in the context of monogamy, and non-monogamy (whether negotiated or not).

Would I ever have a tryst at my SOs place and/or bed? Sure, as long as my partner was aware of it.

Have I ever? Nope. It hasn't come up yet.

Is it sexy or vulgar? Not really. It's just a space, ultimately. It really depends on the context I think.

I've visited the home of one client who had an SO who did not know about his involvement in the sex industry. However, we weren't intimate in their bed, we were intimate in the guest room which was more comfortable for me. I personally wouldn't care if I was in their bed or not, but I would be worried about my safety, both physically, and emotionally, and I was worried at the time and probably wouldn't do something like that again unless I received certain reassurances from the client in question. If I were caught in the home of a client by an SO, she (or he) could potentially figure out who I am and report me, or make my life a living hell somehow. While I doubt that would happen, it would be my fear and it's a legitimate one.

I think it's important for sex workers to evaluate risks and do as they see fit... I personally want to stay out of the lives of clients in that way. It can have real consequences, and not just emotional consequences but legal consequences, and stigmatizing consequences (what if the SO decided to out me, or somehow figured out who I was or where I lived and decided to tell my landlord or report me to bylaw?).

I would do it (maybe), but only if I knew their SO was on a different continent ;)

It would still make me uncomfortable though - at least ever so slightly...

I know my fears will likely not materialize, but still. Scary thought.

Edited by N*t****e L*f*****
  • Like 7