Hey Emma,

(Emma = emmaalexandra - lol)

Pre-emptive strike here. Lol. I see you're at 1997 posts on the main CERB "scoreboard".

So wanted to be the first to say "Congrats!!!" on 2K posts!! Figure you'll be there by the time most people read this. Lol.

And thanks for being so cool, so smart, so honest, so thoughtful, so tactful, so respectful and so kind in all your immensely informative and erotic and fun and really fucking hot (gee - my bum is sore!! and my tongue is tired!!!- lol) posts over the past four years.

Go girl go!!

Keep 'em cumming!!!

Y.S.

Guest t**d**teur

Was that you are so totally wicked, so good looking, so radiant, so smiley, so looking good, so generous, so smart, so... I am also so happy to know you and wnant to know you more, and more. Keep those good words coming as we listen!

Bises

traducteur

Congrats Emma - Always look forward to reading your posts. :)

I hadn't even realized i talk so much...and the worst part is that i have only been talking for 2 years...lmao...i had joined and forgot to sign in for a very long time...lmao

Congratulations sweet Emma.....always enjoy what you have to say....and you have a delightful sense of humor, although slighted twisted....your insights are much appreciated and I hope to around for your next 2000 posts.

Well a big Congrats are in order for you Emma.

Thanks for being a part of the community, your presence is valued.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Thank you, Emma! You're a big part of what makes Cerb special!

Congrats Emma..........and thank you...........looking forward to your next 2000 post

Hey Emma you and I are in the 2000 mile (post) club,congrats to you! I always enjoy reading your posts! Perhaps sometime some alone time for us is order to celebrate! Cheers special Lady..you rock!:bowdown:

Guest S***e

Emma A's a treasure...congrats Emma as I appreciate your candor, wit and passion. You're the best!

And my congratulations, too. Your posts are great, Emma.

Keep'em coming!

Wow, now that's a lot of posts. Emma always has something interesting to say or share, that's one the many reasons we love her company 'round these parts! Congrats Emma on this milestone.