BEST PUBLIC SEX (Restaurant/Bar)

Im looking for a nice clean private place hire in Ottawa or Montreal were me and my wife could sneak off and have fun in a dark corner, washroom, ?.

Don?t be shy to include your story as well. The more detail better, it will help us all to discover this hidden gems of Ottawa ?

thank you?

send me you pictures...I might offer my kitchen and house....heheheheh.....but seriously....sounds kind of interesting......

Booths at Baton Rouge, Kanata

she can jerk you off with her toes, go down on you

quite dark

but, still find the best places are the ladies clothing stores these days, in the change rooms, they are quite large, are not busy during the day and you can screw her brains out.:69:

Vanier librairy. The door go down almost to the floor and it's pretty quiet.

A 95, Oc transpo bus at 3:00 pm on a friday and the back end of the bus. She wear a skirt and sit on your lap because obviously there is no other place.

Timmies washroom on Laurier Street.

Beach at Dow Lake. middle of July during the day. Just be careful for the kids

Chapter's washroom on rideau. We happen to be 2 couples doing it. That was kinda odd lol

etc etc etc... As you can see already at my age, I am really*cough cough cough* innocent.

PM if you want more place in Ottawa

Booths at Baton Rouge, Kanata

she can jerk you off with her toes, go down on you

quite dark

but, still find the best places are the ladies clothing stores these days, in the change rooms, they are quite large, are not busy during the day and you can screw her brains out.:69:

I once tried to have sex with a girlfriend in the change rooms at The Bay at Rideau. I tried to sneak in but this old lady that worked there stopped me from going in.

I love Mooneys Bay for trysts. Billings Bridge Mall holds many possibilities as well. Also the Westin and Chateau Laurier Hotel washroomss are good AND clean. Vincent Massey Park has some quiet dark places.

Also the top of the Rideau Centre. Great view!

Chanel ;)

send me you pictures...I might offer my kitchen and house....heheheheh.....but seriously....sounds kind of interesting......

I was almost tempted to suggest the same thing A.M. :rolleyes:

Chanel

I love Mooneys Bay for trysts. Billings Bridge Mall holds many possibilities as well. Also the Westin and Chateau Laurier Hotel washroomss are good AND clean. Vincent Massey Park has some quiet dark places.

Also the top of the Rideau Centre. Great view!

Chanel ;)

Totally forgot that one! The rideau center is the best place ever! though it's a bit cold now, but in summer...woozaaa! But one thing...you'll never be alone:boobeyes:

They all sound like great ideals?

I really like the Rideau and change room ideal.

But my wife is really shy so im looking for a place with very low circulation and that we could lock the door preferably. For our first public experience.

( Id be willing to do those more open ideas but she is not there yet? but if any one want to meet up with me just PM )

Guest *o****ea****t

vineyards wine bar bistro in the market. after a couple of wine flights you can throw caution to the wind & any inhibitions go out the door. it is small & sometimes quite busy but oh man what a rush!!

Chapter's washroom on rideau. We happen to be 2 couples doing it. That was kinda odd lol

I agree, this one is decent. You and your SO can separately make your way to sections near the back washroom on the top floor. You can check out Super Freakanomics and she can giggle at Bloom County, before one shortly after the other making their way to the men's room when no one is looking.

There is a women's washroom next to the men's, so it won't look suspicious, as long as no one is close by to see her go into the men's room. (Both washrooms are in a small hallway with a convenient exit door there as well, so you don't have to go back through the store.) The back stall has the most room.

Maybe try 10:45am on a Tuesday or, of course, whenever there isn't as many people around, as compared to 4:00 when everyone is off work and out of school.

Go sus it out and giv'er! Let us know how you adventure goes, whatever you may get up to :)

vineyards wine bar bistro in the market. after a couple of wine flights you can throw caution to the wind & any inhibitions go out the door. it is small & sometimes quite busy but oh man what a rush!!

Where, in the men's washroom? I never thought of Vineyard's as being a place for a quick n dirty. Learn something new everyday I 'spose :)

for me ..... the upper deck along the left field line at lynx stadium during their final year...one summer evening a foul fly ball came by and landed three rows in front of us....no problem because we finished the activity ... bj ....and then went and retrieved the ball...there were only a couple of people there though

I'm partial to clothing store change rooms. Only I think it's much better when it's busier.

In my younger days I had a girlfriend that liked to join me when I tried on jeans. We favored boutiques like Warrens, 1850 or the Levi's store. When it was busy it seemed easy for her to slip into the rooms with me.

Much later, my SO (a different girl) and I had an unplanned encounter at, of all places, Trailhead in Westboro. It was a late Saturday morning, the store wasn't too busy and she was trying on a few things. A salesperson was helping her fetch sizes,etc. Meanwhile I decided to try on something, so her salesperson assigned me to another room (there were only four small change rooms in a cluster, partitioned off in the main sales area). Suddenly, it got very busy and a queue formed with impatient shoppers waiting to get a change room. My companion innocently tells the overwhelmed salesperson she'll share the room I'm using. Another wardrobe change for her and we somehow end up in the room together. Well, the temptation was just too great. We had an amazing but quiet quickie. There's really nothing quite like doing it in such close quarters with people milling about, all around you.

Casa Mia Italian Restaurant On Elgin Street...

Also if they suspect/catch you in the act they don't bother you at all.

When my date was ready for the check they included "Bathroom Rental - 200$ on the bill" . We found it rather amusing..

That was 2 years ago...

Its not so amusing now ... lol..

my mistress and i hit up the crowne plaza washroom on the top level (observation) recently, the washroom doors have deadbolts. amazing stand up doggy style, loved all the mirrors! complete safety. any other spots to hit up?

On/by the Statue at the top of the hill next to the National Gallery of Canada, great view of the city from there...public, but fairly private too. Wait until it gets a bit warmer though.

River Rain Park in the summer at MCarthur and North River Road

I would advise against that area. I don't know about these days, but when I used to live in that area few years back, it was a popular place for SW to take their Johns. Might prove embarassing if the LE spots you there.

What about the "O" train. I hear no one takes it outside regular Carleton U. school hours anyways?

Casa Mia Italian Restaurant On Elgin Street...

Baby for our next date I'll take you there we can share an order of spaghetti and myballs :)

A great outdoor spot back in the day was the lifeguard stations at Mooney's bay.

Good advice, Angela. Really too close to the Montreal Road SW strolls for comfort. Nice park tho'. {;-)

Angela wrote:

River Rain Park in the summer at MCarthur and North River Road

I would advise against that area. I don't know about these days, but when I used to live in that area few years back, it was a popular place for SW to take their Johns. Might prove embarassing if the LE spots you there.

[/center]

Baby for our next date I'll take you there we can share an order of spaghetti and myballs[/QUOte] lol anytime! Thanks for my best laugh of the day

Posted via Mobile Device

What about the "O" train. I hear no one takes it outside regular Carleton U. school hours anyways?

It's used by shoppers, tourists, students, and business people trying to get from the downtown core to south keys area and vice-versa. I take the train to school, and also on weekends to go shopping...I've sometimes taken the last train of the night and randomly on both Saturday and Sunday, and every time it seems to have lots of people on it.

Even on days when there is barely a soul on the train, there's usually 2-3 people per car. So you'd have to keep the humpy noises to a minimum :lol:

There are times when it would be possible to sneak a little naughty time in, if you can find a secluded part of the train with not many people around. Most likely you'd have to pull that whole "wear a skirt, hop on hubby" deal...I think people would notice if you were full on dogging it on the O-Train.

It would probably be easier to just do it at one of the O-Train stops, wait for the train to pick up anyone else, then strip down and get naughty...you'll have about 10-15 minutes before the next train comes...but you forfeit sex on a train :-(

Moxie's bathroom in Kanata.

If you saw a girl wearing a red shirt and pink scarf tonight with a blond guy with glasses....yeah that was me

I don't know for the men washroom, but the women one are REALLY classy. Never saw some like that before, but the toilet door go down straight to the floor and it's really discret. Sure a friday night a lot of people are there, so need to keep it quiet

Guest M**th**d

I think the best place for me in public was on a golfcourse. right on the green of one of the holes. After hours ofcourse....lol could you imagine "ummmm ahhhh ya sorry you can play through"