Cerb Keeps Logging Me Out

Over the past two days, every time I visit Cerb, I'm being asked to log in again, even though I have the "remember me" box checked. This is a new issue for me, as this has never happened before. Any idea why?

Guest S***e

Have you changed anything in your Internet Options settings for security or privacy? Cookies enabled? It's probably something like that if your using Internet Explorer. I use Firefox more often than not with no difficulties.

Old Spike

Over the past two days, every time I visit Cerb, I'm being asked to log in again, even though I have the "remember me" box checked. This is a new issue for me, as this has never happened before. Any idea why?

had problems today logging in on my Black Berry. I couldn't log in even though I had all the correct info. I got the click here if you are not automaticly redirected page then back to home page ...... not logged in.

Guest Ou**or**n

I was getting the same thing. I use Chrome. I deleted cookies for both cerb.ca and http://www.cerb.ca and then logged in again and the problem went away.

Same for me. It just started happening a couple days ago. I use Firefox and have never had any problems before.

A security patch for the site was installed the other night so this may have something to do with it. Try what OutForFun suggested and let me know if that helps. I am not having the problem on my end. (Makes it hard to offer advise)

It must be the new security patch that was installed. I am not 100% sure this is the reason but the company did not give exact details of what the security hole was. In fact this is all they told us....

An exploit in our input validation has recently been discovered. This could allow a brute force attack to comprise and spoof input data for a given user. To resolve this issue, it is necessary to patch the software.

It was only 3 files that were changed (and very small changed) but they did deal with user login and authentication from the looks of it - so it would be a good guess that this was the reason behind this one.