How many Ladies need/use a toy to get themselves off during a session?

This is not at all a negative scenario, but only my curiosity since I have only been with one Beautiful, 5' 1", cute ass Lady who whipped out her magic wand during our romantic session to help her have more fun and it was a major let down for me and my Mr. Magic & his 2 side kicks brothers (Mr. Left & Mr. Right Love-Sacks).

I don't ever want to stop my Ladies from having the best time of their lives, but my ego dropped to a new time low, when her wand tagged me out of the sparring ring. LMFAO I have thick skin, so I was able to recover, but I still gave that Wand guy the evil eye when I was back in the ring and he was on the sidelines, again.

So, I want to hear from both the Lady's and Gentleman's point of view. What are some of your experiences with this type of toy competition?

On a couple of occasions I have been with an SP and a magic wand or other toys have come into play.... It never crossed my mind that the toy was some kind of threat to my manhood... to the contrary I saw it only as us having the sexual comfort together to introduce toys into the play... i never say the toys as something introduced just to increase her pleasure as I found using the toys on her and having them used on me quite amazing.

All I can say is if it bothers you you should discuss it with your SP as I am pretty sure the last thing she wanted was to make the session less pleasurable for you.

Bring on the toys is what I say.

Just my opinion

• Like 2

I don't even bring toys along unless someone specifically asks in advance. I don't use them when alone, and I don't have a favourite. I just prefer the warm, wonderful toys attached to the man I'm with.

• Like 3

... It never crossed my mind that the toy was some kind of threat to my manhood... if it bothers you you should discuss it with your SP ...

You did catch all the humor in my message, albeit, subtle? Correct? There wasn't any honest threat to anything.

Actually, I wish she did ask me if she could "invite" Mr. Want to dance with us. But I guess some Ladies are so used to bringing him to their party, that they don't think a brand new client would object to it. This particular Lady made many assumptions and her last one after her goodbye kiss was: "Now tell all your other Ladies that you won't be seeing them any more, since you've found the best." I sure many Gents won't have return visit with her anymore, with that type of self-entitled demands. That should be another topic to post.

You did catch all the humor in my message, albeit, subtle? Correct? There wasn't any honest threat to anything.

Actually, I wish she did ask me if she could "invite" Mr. Want to dance with us. But I guess some Ladies are so used to bringing him to their party, that they don't think a brand new client would object to it. This particular Lady made many assumptions and her last one after her goodbye kiss was: "Now tell all your other Ladies that you won't be seeing them any more, since you've found the best." I sure many Gents won't have return visit with her anymore, with that type of self-entitled demands. That should be another topic to post.

No offense was intended by my comments... i did see the tongue in cheek humor in your comments but i also assumed and maybe I should not have that you did not appreciate the introduction of the toy. In any case I apologize if my comments were off base.

• Like 1

I don't even bring toys along unless someone specifically asks in advance. I don't use them when alone, and I don't have a favourite. I just prefer the warm, wonderful toys attached to the man I'm with.

That's what makes you so F'ing Sexy Miss Jessica! You're a thoughtful Lady who doesn't impose your assumptions into our romantic playful fun times, nor do you need any outside toys to allow both of us from having fun together.

Your 3 sentences melts my heart, as I read and re-read them over and over again. You are the type of Lady that I can never get bored or tired of. Plus, you are someone I would enjoy spending most of, if not all of, my time with just listening and talking with you, of course, while my bedroom eyes; smooth, strong hands and my other attached devices work their magic on you fantasies and sweet body.

You are, indeed, some one I need & must meet with some day!!!!

Additional Comments:

No offense was intended by my comments... i did see the tongue in cheek humor in your comments but i also assumed and maybe I should not have that you did not appreciate the introduction of the toy. In any case I apologize if my comments were off base.

I apologize if my interpretations of your comments were unfounded. I don't know you from Adam, so normally, it should have just rolled off my back (which would have been my correct choice, but I didn't to that). Sorry.

Toys are always welcomed & sometimes suggested by me, but the Ladies I've chosen to visit with, don't seem to be interested in them.

Looking forward to reading your future comments.

I love my toys, specifically my little vibrator and a dildo. A lot of guys get turned on watching me play with them and I love that. But I'm also happy if a man prefers our toys just to be our bodies, both scenarios are fun.

• Like 2

This particular Lady made many assumptions and her last one after her goodbye kiss was: "Now tell all your other Ladies that you won't be seeing them any more, since you've found the best." I sure many Gents won't have return visit with her anymore, with that type of self-entitled demands. That should be another topic to post.

I think it all depends on the way she made this remark. If she said it with a mischevious smile on her face, I really don't mind and I would just admire her great sense of humour.

Probably be polite for the lady to ask first, but I say go for it. Everyone is there to have a good time (hopefully)

Guest *l**e

my motto is, what the lady wants, the lady gets. If she wants to use a toy, I'm totally cool with it. For me, the lady having fun is what makes me have fun...however she gets there...my opinion only. I understand your point of view as well.

I think it all depends on the way she made this remark. If she said it with a mischevious smile on her face, I really don't mind and I would just admire her great sense of humour.

I agree completely with you, but she wasn't laughing or trying to humorous. She was dead serious and dead wrong.

Of course, she might have thought she was the best I ever had, but it was just my normal dirty talking, trash talking during our session to make our outcum more explosive.

It's nobody's fault. Our chemistry & our communication just didn't connect or match enough for me to repeat. But her body was fit & her sweet buns were cute & tiny. ;)

• Like 1

Personally, I don't care how people derive their pleasure, as long as I can help, and accompany them along the way to their orgasm. I've met women who orgasm easily, and some less easily. I want to get people off the way they want to get off, no matter what, and it never turns me off when someone asks if they can use some electronic orgasm aides ;)

Personally, I love my vibrator. I love (love) being able to use a small bullet vibrator on my clitoris during penetration or while I'm being touched. It heightens the experience for me a lot, and is less physically draining than using my own hand sometimes.

My motto is similar to Il Re's in that sense, bring it on! Whatever you need is what I need, and I hope all of my lovers treat me similarly.

• Like 8

I guess it is all about communications. I can see your point, as I have had one lady ask before she pulled out a device. Having said that I don't think it would put me off personally if she pulled it out without warning.

If I am planning an extended session I quite often request the lady to bring her favourite toy(s).

Sometimes they are used, sometimes there not.

Once the tables were turned and she used one on me. It was a lot of fun and something I hope to experience again.

• Like 3

It's happened to me twice, the first time was actually a relief because the lady just wasn't my taste but I didn't have the heart to walk (it was my mistake, not hers) She got herself off before giving me a BJ, I closed my eyes and imagine it was someone else and it worked. The second one was a lady MP that do not allow touching down there but for some reason she whipped out the wand and asked if I mind. He'll no, it was a pretty site, she was beautiful and it was great watching the event and sucking her nipples. She had a very intense orgasm or she is a really good actor. She then went to town on me with a strap-on.

I guess the only thing that I'd appreciate is the way a vibrator was introduced. Something like "hey, do you mind if we bring a vibrator in play" or something like that. Instead of it just randomly popping in, I think I'd just be a bit confused, wondering if it was there all along and that I'm losing it.

But if the lady likes it in, I kinda actually think it's hot. One time, I asked if there was a specific spots, techniques she liked, and then I used it on her. It was the best sort of interactive show I have ever been to.

I think it's the mindset. If I thought that this mechanical device was replacing me, I would probably not appreciate its presence. I think of it as a method to add on to an experience.

Like everything else about a good session it all comes down to effective communication... both parties gave a role to play in that and the communication is not always verbal.... every lady I gave been with has clearly left me with the impression they wanted to be sure I left happy.... lol but I also do my screening :)