Body Basics 3000

Been to body basics and i havent been in awhile. The place has changed alot, new girls, new look, nice and clean. I had Charlie and i saw Bonnie , they are SMOKING HOT! Ill go back for more.

• Like 2

Good to hear, but is there anywhere to see pics or know whos working? Its always bren a roll the dice type of set up, wondering if theyre advertising more these days somewhere.

Yeah, they are really low key. I was a regular of Natalie's when she was there, and I found her completely at random too. These days there are too many other choices with pics, so hard to go back there not knowing what is available.

• Like 1

concur with Pool....

Natalie was really special,. Now its hard to know without photos. But the rec above on Charlie is helpful. They should do pics....

Never knew they have a website with schedule.

Still no pics.

Also they advertise they have a body rub license. Has it been taken over by ALO?

Never knew they have a website with schedule.
Same here.
Also they advertise they have a body rub license. Has it been taken over by ALO?
I called them, and they denied it. Also the ALO website doesn't include them in their listings. And there doesn't seem to be a flow of girls between this location and the others. So I'd say no.

However, the owners are from a similar ethnic background, so it's likely they know each other socially.

• Like 1

I have never been to this spa for a session, but stopped in to say "hello", as I have been known to do :) The location may have a body rub license from the past. From what I know, through talk, the menu may be quite extensive. Apparently everything based on a 30 minute session. Something to think about...but I know nothing from nothing :)

I have never been to this spa for a session, but stopped in to say "hello", as I have been known to do :) The location may have a body rub license from the past. From what I know, through talk, the menu may be quite extensive. Apparently everything based on a 30 minute session. Something to think about...but I know nothing from nothing :)

afaik, been there from time to time and they have standard service and menu to places like ALO but probably not associated

I was there recently and only one attendant was working. Place was clean, seems secure. I saw Jenna. I saw three rooms, not sure how many total they have. Looked like just one shower.

Jenna is advertised as girl next door and she fits that description. She had a nice healthy, natural look, a good girl you can take to your family dinner look. I enjoyed the visit.

• Like 1

Actually it is hidden there, so even if you go no one can really tell what you are there for, like sitting on a mall bench no one has a clue what store you are looking for since there are like 20 lol

The new location is no more or less private than the old one. They just moved within the same complex to a different office suite.