What is seduction to you?

Seduction, it can be seen different way from the man or woman point of view. I love being seduced, flirting, eye contact, sometime just a simple smile is good enough to start it. Is it taking someone to a fancy restaurant for diner?

I think that just dressing sexy is also a nice way to be seduced, show some cleavage, have a zippered dress, or a slit dress that reveals what you are wearing(or not) underneath it.

Do man show off their muscles or sports car to seduce a lady? I don't think that they are into that but I'm sure there are some that appreciate it. I'd rather lift her hair up while I help her with her coat, pull/push the chair while she is sitting down, open the door for her. Sure those are the gentlemen things to do but I think that woman enjoy those.

Talking about interesting things is a way to seduce me, light touching my arms, back, face, legs works well too. Hell when my hairdresser touches my hair and gives me a head massage I think she is trying to seduce me.lol

Just my Sunday morning thoughts.

• Like 1