Any ladies 420 friendly?

Guest S*rca****sid

This probably isn't the best thing to be announcing and some providers might be a little hesitant to reply to someone they didn't know, even if they were 420 friendly!

Also, a provider may not want to deal with a client who is under the influence of drugs.

It might be best to find a provider, develop mutual trust and ask in a private environment.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to debate the legalities of pot or to project a moral, ethical, religious or conservative view. Just simply stating common sense.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to debate the legalities of pot or to project a moral, ethical, religious or conservative view. Just simply stating common sense.

Yup! Whatever people do in their personal lives is their business but when it comes to CERB, the rules are pretty clear:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_streetwalkers

Streetwalkers - Car Dates - FS MASSAGE SPA'S - ETC .... (ALL ILLEGAL IN CANADA) We DO NOT discuss ILLEGAL activities here. This includes:

- Streetwalkers (Public prostitution is illegal)

- Car Dates (Something streetwalkers do - public prostitution is illegal in Canada)

- FS Commercial unit (Massage Spa - Brothel - etc... are all considered common bawdy houses and illegal)

- Underage Prostitution

- Drugs

- Etc...

Please use common sense people!

• Like 6

There are but no one is going to talk about it publicly on this site per the rules. Like most things YMMV so I wouldn't expect much info via PM's either.

Peace

MG

Any lady would want to know you fairly well before going there don't you think?

They aren't going to advertise "Hey stoners, come on over!"

A blasted-out-of-his-mind customer could be big trouble.

• Like 1

Personally, I would like to see a hands up for those of us who are straight - clean and sober - not using. I like to go into a session making memories, with a clear head and and a head full of focus and attention. I don't think I am alone in that, either!

Cheers,

Ann

• Like 3

Personally, I would like to see a hands up for those of us who are straight - clean and sober - not using. I like to go into a session making memories, with a clear head and and a head full of focus and attention. I don't think I am alone in that, either!

Cheers,

Ann

hands-up.jpg

I guess that answers for me

RG