Guest N***he**Ont**y

Miss Emily Rushton is currently visiting Winnipeg. She is the complete GFE individual in my book.

Miss Emily Rushton is currently visiting Winnipeg. She is the complete GFE individual in my book.

Very sexy but also very high rates.

• Like 2

Im thinking Layla.

Definitely attractive . imoa

natural D's as I recall

gives a great bj.

very pleasant personality

Very sexy but also very high rates.

EmilyRushton ..... Very sexy ? YES :) Very high rates ? IMO .... NOPE ! and she is Very Pretty not decent looking.

• Like 1

#3 for Emily Rushton

Her donation is very reasonable

She is highly recommended, for a reason, and she does go to Winnipeg

A Goddess who redefines GFE

And a lady who has brightened my life

RG

Girl Next Door implies someone local, that you can call up whenever you get the urge.

Someone you can build a long term relationship with.

• Like 1

Girl Next Door implies someone local, that you can call up whenever you get the urge.

I am sure everyone has a different version of the girl next door. Cinelli i agree with you its kinda like your neighbor who is really cute... you go there to see her and chat with her in the hopes she will invite you inside!

• Like 1

Then you get married, have kids and live happily ever after ! The end. ;)

Couldn't resist Cinelli. "Girl Next Door" has many interpretations I suspect. That is not mine but I am sure many do.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

She is the Ultimate Girl Next Door in my book!

Well for this smalltown Ontario boy Southern and Eastern Ontario (London, Hamilton, Toronto, Kingston and Ottawa) is my locale and when I get the urge to meet someone, Emily included, I can. And for Emily, Canada, which includes Winnipeg, is her locale.

I've also been lucky enough that seeing Emily has developed into a long term (much more than you will ever know) relationship... since March 2011.

So I guess by your definition, Emily is the Girl Next Door

The definition of a Girl Next Door, paraphrased from Wikipedia, is

"the archetype of a cute, kind, unassuming, and honest woman."

And Emily is one of the kindest, most caring women I have ever met, both in this lifestyle and in civilian life. She is beautiful inside and out, a gem and someone I trust without reservation.

By that definition, she is the Girl Next Door

And she redefines the GFE.

Once you meet her, well you will know why she is so highly recommended

RG

Emily is definitely a beautiful woman, but Girl Next Door? No, sorry, and by the way that is a compliment to her, she's not average looking, which is what most people consider the GND type.

• Like 1

Yes the definition of the girl next store will vary from person to person. In my civilian life my relationships have been with women who didn't own/wear makeup, own a curling iron or even a hair dryer and who also have a bit of a hippie look to them. All were great looking and often had no idea they were or it just didn't matter to them.

They were the girls in high school or in a circle of friends who didn't get much attention or interest and then 5 or 10 years later it was...yikes how did we miss that ? Except I didn't :)

This might not be others ideas of the girl next store look but it's mine.

Peace

MG

Edited by mrgreen760
  • Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y
Emily is definitely a beautiful woman, but Girl Next Door? No, sorry, and by the way that is a compliment to her, she's not average looking, which is what most people consider the GND type.

In my other post I meant that she has all the personality of the girl next door plus the beauty inwardly and out wardly. I have known Emily since 2012 and as RG posted she is a very special lady and friend of mine also.

Ex

Edited by N***he**Ont**y