Would you attend nude yoga?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would you attend nude yoga?

• Yes, doing yoga in the nude would be wonderful
    • Yes, seeing others do yoga in the nude would be wonderful
    • Yes, for both the reasons above
    • Not a chance

Guest *l**e

So, a few weeks ago, I saw a clip on CTV news about a Nude yoga studio in Winnipeg. Although the guy they interviewed was quite an odd little man, the idea of nude yoga does intrigue me.

doing yoga in the nude would be very freeing and comfortable in my opinion. I attended a other types of nudist events in the past and I've found them to be very good for me. They helped me overcome some issues and helped me learn to be very comfortable with my body.

Well, sure enough, nude yoga has now come to Ottawa. I would love to go, but so far it has a very small number of people signed up and they are all guys.

Here are my questions,

Would you go to nude yoga?

They have stated that they will give preference to ladies/couples to keep "balance" in the class...do you think that is suitable?

If you went, would it be for the yoga or for the naked people? (the answer is both for me...I like naked people!! lol)

So far only men are signed up...why do you think that is?

I'm not one to do yoga publicly, but if the opportunity ever came to do nude yoga or hot yoga I don't think I would turn it down.

The reason it's only men right now is probably because women don't like being stared at while nude, it turns an already uncomfortable situation into a awkward one to boot. I get the feeling that this won't take off here because there are too many creepy guys that would go just for the pussy shots and tits.

Edited by zorobaby
Stupid auto correct

Guest **sh****he***ac***th

I like doing yoga. I like being nude. I can't see me combining the two in a men's only class or in a mixed class. I have seen Nathalie's wonderful nude yoga pictures and could easily to coaxed into a private class with her!

Guest **sh****he***ac***th
NO KIDDING!!!

Yoga with Nat would be a super special treat!!

Yes indeed!! :)

Guest S*rca****sid

I don't think it would be any different than going to a nude beach. In either case, everyone conjures up an image in their head of gorgeous, hard bodied people working up a sweat. Anyone who's been to a nude beach (myself included), knows that we will see something that we would rather not see. But that shouldn't stop someone from doing either activity.

As for the creepers, I'm sure the women can confirm that whether they are naked or clothed, creepers can be found anywhere.

There are way too many old geezers at my gym who enjoy wandering around naked in the change room.

For as long as possible it seems.

That's enough naked guys for me, thanks.

I would go, though I haven't yet. The person who does nude yoga here in Winnipeg is a bit odd but he's a good yoga instructor and very nice.

I would expect nude yoga to be much like the nude beach. Everyone minding their own business, non-sexual and very safe feeling.

I've done a bit of hot yoga and clothing is quite minimal but I have no interest in nude yoga.

I'd be worried I might step on mine or even worse some others testicles.

Peace

MG

I will be honest.... me and Yoga.... not that likely to happen.... now if the question is would you go watch nude yoga..... (assuming the participants agreed) then YES...