Carol-Anne; relaxation city spa

I've been referred to her by a friend. Any recommendations? I can't find anything on this board, although I may not be searching the right terms. Please and thanks :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest N***vaga

Great massage and service. Basic but wonderfully relaxing and fullfilling.

Great lady...used to work at a place here in Ottawa on sommerset.......she has lots of experiance and is good.

Guest gagagaga

I went to see carol ann the other day. Location is beautiful. She is quite pretty. She is a woman, top to bottom...not a little spinner. The massage was fantastic. The finish was basic but very good.

I would definately repeat when I feel like a great massage and satisfying finish. If you are looking for mileage, this is not the place.

I went to see Carole-Anne and it was a great experience. I got a half hour massage but will definitely go for the full hour as I enjoyed the massage.

• The location is nice, clean and discrete.
  • Carole-Anne is sexy with big boobs (real ones)
  • Massage was very good
  • Finish was also good.

Does anyone know if this Carol Anne use to work at Michelle's??? I remember seeing someone like her??? Not a 100% sure though....can anyone help?

THANKS!!

Yes, she's Pauline's sister. Also worked at Inner Image on Somerset before it relocated.

Carole Ann and Inner Image (can't recall her name) use the same 2 bedroom upscale apt. in Gatineau just off the alexandra bridge. I have seen them both and they are professional, beautiful, and give a great massage with a very satisfying ending.

I've seen Carol-anne on a few occasions and have always left satisfied. I've gone for a 1/2 hour a couple of times, but the last visit opted for the full hour. Almost still does not seem to be enough..well worth the trip over the bridge.