Sign in to follow this  

A thought occured to me

If anyone thinks the life of SP is all fun then they missed the fact that this is a business and their work. Just like all types of work there are positives and negatives and some SP'S are able to manage the ups and downs better. Bottom line this business is not as bad as those who want it to stop say but it also is not a bed if roses.

I do know that I am very grateful for the wonderful ladies I have met and I know I appreciate all the effort they put in to make it all seem like a fantasy.

Just my opinion.

• Like 3

For what the the ladies provide, I am appreciative. And I never lose sight that while ladies and gentlemen are the opposite side of the same coin, for guys it is their escape, for the ladies, their livelihood. And the ladies so skilled and gifted in making what is their livelihood seem like a normal natural date that they want to be on, and you specially they want to be with...definitely only a very special lady could do that. And you feel like you had an encounter which has an intangible value far exceeding the donation she requests. With the bonus, discretion, and no strings.

What do I do? I try to be the very best client I can be. Pay in full, plus gift and tip. Since I'm an outcall guy, offer wine (or some other drink) plus maybe h'ordeuvres, or dinner out or well you get the idea. If I cancel on a lady (once it happened) I pay her in full her donation...not her fault I cancelled, why should she, after booking and setting aside time for me, be out? And a postponement, well when our date rescheduled I increase our time so she gets a bigger donation

I cringe hearing stories (I've heard some) about how some ladies are treated. And not just by some men, but some ladies too. So beyond being the best client I can be, if I read a post that seems to be more of an us versus them (client versus companion) attitude and bash of a lady, I'll comment.

I'm a supporter of this lifestyle being respectful to all. And I do believe it is forgotten by some, that the ladies are working, to pay bills, pay the rent, put food on the table etc etc. This for them isn't an escape. They should be respected and supported for that. No shows, haggling, bashings, put downs, etc etc etc, that isn't respect or support

A rambling from a supportive gentleman

RG

• Like 5

Most of us are guilty of overlooking and sometimes taking advantage of one another and what it takes for any of us to get through the day, especially in this line of work.

I think some men especially, can take for granted, the hardships presented in this business and they are many. Even for those of us who do this on the side, so to speak and for pleasure it can be made difficult and cause us to question from time to time it's worth and if all it takes is really adding to the enjoyment of our lives.

When you are a provider who wants to give more than just a quick roll in the hay(which is great and has it's place ) and offer herself as a true girlfriend, it takes a lot of planning, rescheduling, self maintenance, financial costs, confidence, physical strength/stamina, self awareness/strength of character, acceptance beyond the norm, along with all the other activities and must do's it takes to prepare yourself and ones locale. All this while fighting against the "do gooders" of society, catty girls, assholes who like to fill up schedules, waste time sending stupid texts, asking questions that are answered on webpages, cancelling for stupid reasons, cancelling last min, wanting an appt tout suite(because it only takes 5min to do all this!), men who want us to give them weeks of notice as to when we will arrive in their city then they want to give us 10 mins to get ready to see them, lol! Those who want to negotiate even after you tell them NO negotiating, even better those who tell you/me what we should be charging and are worth, yes they are the most loved;) Yes this is what most of us go through every time we open our emails, advertise and answer our phones. It is those men who treat us as if we are just another bus, forgetting that we are actual human beings, with feelings, responsibilities, needs and desires. To them I say take a step back because we ARE someone's daughter, someone's mother, niece, sister, friend, lover, wife, and maybe yours. So next time think before you speak and think even harder before you do-please.

Then there are those wonderfully generous gentlemen who for no reason other than because they are gentlemen and thoughtful human beings take a moment of their precious time to send an upbeat note, make a post of thanks, keep their appts and make them ones you want to repeat, over and over, yes those are the men who make all those efforts worth it. The only problem is they are outweighed by the latter:(

A thank you or kind word is such a simple thing to do and can give the receiver so much, why not pass one on today:)

• Like 4

Here's hoping that there are enough good clients out there that truly appreciate the wonderful ladies of CERB that will make it abundantly clear how much we appreciate you.

• Like 2