I'm curious... I'm a huge fan of yoga pants/shorts, I know they are considered more comfortable /everyday wear... But do most Ladies offer this as a specific outfit request? Just curious lol

I think many do.... and for me I think they are essential.... i mean to have hung on the end of the bed just in case there is a fire. :)

I do! I offer as much as possible. I have lulus that I have for those who like yoga wear... also shorts & tight boy shorts...(aka the el suave ones in paticular.)

• Like 3

I think yoga pants/leggings are one of the hottest looks going. Mix in some heels/boots and I'm totally weak...lol

Unfortunately I haven't had much luck in getting girls to play in them. Seems as soon as you make a request up goes the rate or the so says no prob then pulls the old " they are in the wash, my girlfriend stole them, dog ate them, etc etc". Oh well

Yoga pants is seriously my most common request, especially lululemons.

I found it hilarious in a way...when I first enter this industry I would thought it would be full make up, high heels, lingerie and stocking...

Nope.

Yoga pants, no make up, hair in a pony tail

• Like 5

It is true that less is more in this case. A girl in yoga pants or jeans, no make up and hair in a pony tail is really hot. I think that it is a girl-next-door fantasy that men have. It reminds me of Courtney Cox in Bruce Springsteen's "Dancing in the dark" video. Towards the end of the song, he dances with her. She has minimal make-up, jeans and a white t-shirt; she is adorable. Yeah, men are really complicated in what we find sexy.

Yoga pants is seriously my most common request, especially lululemons.

I found it hilarious in a way...when I first enter this industry I would thought it would be full make up, high heels, lingerie and stocking...

Nope.

Yoga pants, no make up, hair in a pony tail

I almost prefer a beautiful butt in yoga pants than totally naked...almost.

I'm with you on this! Almost walked in to a display at the grocery store last night checking out a stunning woman in lulu's. She had a gorgeous ass!!!

I wear yoga pants everyday and I think they are absolutely comfortable and sexy. I even look at other girls when they are wearing them.

I will wear yoga pants anytime by request. ;)

Here's a yoga pants selfies , enjoy xoxo

• Like 1