What Makes Good Sex, Good?

Been thinking about this one for a while, what makes good sex good?

Is it the person? the environment? The chemistry? Do tell....

BTW, I can NEVER get enough of a good thing!

For me it's the chemistry.

I'm no Einstein but -

x + o + personality = good sex.

You can add Chet Atkins singing "My Funny Valentine" to get better sex, for some at least.

But remember that Chet Atkins said "you can never go home" so that will be the best sex you will have with that partner.

But if the functions are squared then the answer is outstanding sex.

Me. I'm a square since way back.

Have to agree with the importance of chemistry. Now having said that I can see great sex without chemistry but it would likely only be once. To keep me coming back and wanting to come back the chemistry must be there. The connection just brings so much more to the encounter.

I fond good chemistry is the best. When you have that and add romantic music, candles and toys it makes it so much more incredible. :motion:

First, the person, then chemistry, last but not least - the mystique - you want to incorporate, desserts (whipped cream, chocolate syrup, a bit of body painting, teasing, arousal, ice cubes, more teasing...) sure, why not - or you say screw that, have two shots of Jack Daniels and say come on, let's get naked!!! Then ya get the blindfold out...the handcuffs, ya make some noise, get all sweaty and hope ya don't get thrown out of the hotel! Opps- getting ahead of myself...

First, the person, then chemistry, last but not least - the mystique.

First, the person, then chemistry, last but not least - the mystique - you want to incorporate, desserts (whipped cream, chocolate syrup, a bit of body painting, teasing, arousal, ice cubes, more teasing...) sure, why not - or you say screw that, have two shots of Jack Daniels and say come on, let's get naked!!! Then ya get the blindfold out...the handcuffs, ya make some noise, get all sweaty and hope ya don't get thrown out of the hotel! Opps- getting ahead of myself...

First, the person, then chemistry, last but not least - the mystique.

Agreed on the two shots of Jack Daniels and the lets get naked part.. Hmm Seymore,.. where did that cum from?

Chemistry is important, passionate kissing, being vocal during the deed, eye contact, and of course overall attraction as well as making the woman feel desirable and sexy. . . . :oops:

Wine and light conversation also sets a nice mood..

For me,

It is about the total package and the effort and creativity that goes into the sex. The preparation such as what to wear and what perfume or cologne you put on. The sensual teasing and talking that goes into the foreplay. Candles, music, lingerie are not necessary but demonstrate the effort that I was talking about. The focus and eagerness to mutually please during the moment which to me does not always require the toys but whatever works for the people involved. Then of course the heady after effects as you both fall together in a pool of sweat and mutual bliss.

Then again, that is not to say I have not had some amazing quickie sex where people just engorge each other in a fit of passion and clothes throwing but I think in that case the right combination of attraction, hormones and intoxication have to be in effect to make it great for everyone involved.

Kleenex......

now on a serious note.......I feel the best thing is the build up to the sex...the foreplay......plenty of foreplay kissing....teasing.....and the icing is sexy attire that both find good eye candy....

I think chemistry is very important, and by chemistry I mean the "whole" package - attracted to the way the person looks, talks, smells, rolls his or hers eyes, walks... attracted to his/her personality, values, body language... the list is huge with changing combinations depending on the person.

I think if all of that falls exactly into place and you're both totally can't-keep-your-hands-off-of-one-another-hot for it, that could lead to really, really good sex.

That being said however, I believe that great sex needs the chemistry as well as a certain level of comfort with one another. I think after the chemistry, the best sex will happen somewhere in between the very first encounter and the encounter where you're both so comfortable with each other that the sex becomes more routine than passionate.

I think really great sex requires that you know one another's desires, turn-ons, turn-offs etc. - but not so much that there isn't anymore risk... for me the anticipation is really great, but awkward is really bad.

For me chemistry + that certain comfort level = really great freakin' sex! :motion:

Orgasms are always good. But that's only a few seconds. If it took 2 hours of frustration to get there then the sex probably was not good. Never had a bad orgasm though!

When you're not thinking about whether or not it's good...then it's good. You're just humping along, enjoying yourself and feeling free and relaxed and uninhibited. :motion:

- I think its a mix between natural talent , and chemistry.. But if someone is comfortable and confident ,and has a good ability to relate and react with their partner. That is a perfect set up for the best sex you've ever had!!!-!! * maybe its the personal desire as well- we give what we like- someone with a high sex drive is much better in the sack ;)

XxXxXx- alannah

Ps. Happy Easter all!!

Posted via Mobile Device

I'll say chemistry and communication. If I'm in mood for sex and feel mutually desirable, sex will likely be good.

Posted via Mobile Device

Horny Man + Horny Woman = Good sex :-D

or

Horny Man + Horny Woman + another Horny Woman = Great sex :mrgreen:

Guest N****h

A sexy passionate man who takes the time to please a woman,and who enjoys being pleased :)