Tess (AKA: Taylor Moon / Crissy Green)

Avg. of 19 Recommendations

Tess in one of her posts talks about the quest for nirvana. I think we (or at least I) experienced it yesterday. It had been a few weeks, she's been working out, and it shows.

It was her bj technique that did it for me. It's hard to describe, but there's something about how she takes you and pleasures you orally that's so powerful and intense that I couldn't resist. Maybe because she seems to be really enjoying what she's doing, because she wants to please, excite, satisfy. It matters to her. I just lay back and felt carried away beyond myself, streams of pleasure pressing through me. Then entry into her tight hot body, and more pleasure.

Seering hot, I said before. And it is.

Nirvana? As close as I've been.

Guest ***s

... getting bigger with each post!

Thanks guys ... I really love being a part of all this.

Thank you.

image.php?u=31167&dateline=1281625710

I'm new to Cerb, so I'll keep this short, as my opinion may carry less weight.

I had the pleasure of meeting Tess for the first time today.

She was very nice and easy going - no hurry and no "down to business". She works to first build a rapport.

She asked a lot of questions. At first this may seem intimidating, but you realize that she is genuinely interested in undertanding you and what you are looking for, in order to customize your experience.

She is honest and straighforward, very intelligent, very attractive, and knows how to please. Will be calling again.

Highly recommended.

I'm new to CERB and this "hobby". For my first exploration in the local area I took a chance on trying to hook up with Tess. Talk about hitting the jackpot! Aside from her incredible beauty on the outside, she is truly a beautiful person on the inside.

Having only one other previous experience with this hobby (didn't go so well), I was a little nervous meeting Tess. She quickly put me at ease as we got to know each other better over a glass of wine. For a first visit Tess likes to get to know you, what you want, and what makes you tick. I really like this as you can get sex anywhere, and probably for less $$, but developing a connection with Tess will only make the time spent with her that much more incredible. We then moved on to her play room to get to each other even better....

As I was leaving she gave me the most incredible cuddle and kisses. Walking down the hall I was ready to go all over again, if you know what I mean.... Even though the entire time spent with Tess was a true pleasure, that goodbye alone was enough to make me want to come back!

As I left I realized that I can stop searching the Internet, I have lucked into a true gem!! I'm already looking forward to seeing her again. Tess, Ottawa is truly fortunate to have you here.

Cheers,

WildTiger

Tess is about as good as it gets. What a sweetheart! Fun person to be with. Have to say I would love to see her more!!!!!

Tess and I had pm'd, and emailed after I saw her profile a few weeks ago. Because of where I live a trip to see her would not be in the works till November, and I wanted to see her.

Got home from work on Friday, opened up my email, and surprise, Tess emailed me with 3 words, "Kingston this Sunday" (she made me feel special driving to Kingston so I wouldn't have to drive as far) No brainer question, yes was my response. Fast forward to Sunday. There came a knock on the hotel door. Standing in front of me a beautiful young woman. I let her in. Details of our time together is between us, but I will say that after our time together, I didn't get enough of Tess. She is a real gem and knows how to make you feel special. Definitely another visit is in the future.

She is in my books, a special lady. She drove to Kingston from Ottawa to spend two hours with me. We discussed our next encounter...November, which seems a long ways away.

Guys, treat this lady right, she's a gem. She's worth a 3 1/2 hour drive to Ottawa

And Tess, thank you.

The only down side was me picking the wrong motel with little privacy but that's my fault

RG

I was able to spend some time with Tess last night. As always she is so much more than just a gorgeous face and sexy body. We are able to have interesting discussions on any topic as she is well versed in all areas, a truly beautiful mind. I recommend Tess to anyone who wishes to be engulfed in mind tingling sensuality and I am sure those who already know the wonders of Tess would agree. For those who have not yet had the pleasure I can only ask, what are you waiting for?!?!:D

:bowdown:I visited Tess again this week at her temporary location. As always the visit was exciting. Although I am a regular, it seems every time I visit with Tess is just a little bit different. Thanks Tess for making this old guy young again. See you again soon.:D

I envy you Ottawa guys. Tess is a real gem, and my next visit to see her is in November, just counting down the months

She is hard to forget.

RG

Had a chance to see Tess this afternoon at a hotel in Ottawa, had a great time.

(As many of you know she had to "go to rehab" and deal with an addiction problem (oxy painkiller pills). Happy to report she's now in great shape, much healthier and happier and easier to be with, but still very quirky and fun.)

She is an enthusiastic and energetic gal, eager to please, and really really hot. Great kisser. Narrow hips and flat belly, true spinner.

She's put on a little bit of weight since I last saw her a few months ago, which is actually a good thing! Doubt she breaks 100 lbs still. Clearly still working out too. Enhanced breasts, but well done, looking even better with her having added a few pounds.

She's planning to go to school in Kingston, and so I made a contribution to what I've called the QUDPSSF (the Queens University Destitute Prostitute Students Scholarship Fund). Sorry, its not tax deductable ...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.