Tess (AKA: Taylor Moon / Crissy Green)

Avg. of 19 Recommendations

Guest S**r***e

Well guys, we have another awesome lady for Ottawa. I had the pleasure of visiting with this sexy woman last night. I must say she was very patient with me while trying to get a time to see her. The problems were on my end but we kept in touch throughout the evening. I was finally able to escape and go see her. Now she is out in Kanata, which turns into a fairly decent drive for me but I am sure glad that I did it.

Crissy was very easy to get along with from the moment I walked through the door. Her place is very well kept and I felt at ease right away. For a mental image of her, I would say she is like the young and sexy upcoming business woman with ambition and spunk. Crissy was also wearing an outfit that was a special request from me that mends with the business woman image. Not knowing exactly what the spinner term means, but from what I have read here about the definition of it, I would say she is a spinner for sure!

After a while of just kind of hanging out and chatting, which by the way was very easy to do, we managed to get to the really fun stuff. I won't go into too many details of our time, as you are just going to have to experience it for yourself. Words to describe it just wouldn't do it any justice in my opinion. There was some mutual fantastic oral skills that were enjoyed, as well as some equally fantastic positions. I believe she would be more than willing to accommodate any specific request you may have for her for your time together. As with all dates though, YMMV.

This wonderful lady is definitely not a clock watcher. I would say she is probably the furthest thing from it as we went waaaay over our time together.

Treat this lady right gentlemen and I know she will return the favour three-fold, probably even more.

I intend on repeating with this sexy woman many times! Sure wish I had won the lottery so I could do it everyday!!! :69:

Oh, I only gave a 9 for location as it is so far away from me. Other than that, it is spot on!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Visited Chrissy this morning. Nice clean place. She welcomed me warmly and very friendly. Not a clock watcher. Great conversations. DATY and CFS. I will definitely repeat. She specializes in fetishes so if that is your thing, she aims to please. No GREEK. No BBBJ. I plan to see her agin soon.:-):-):D:D

This girl is a keeper. She is new to the business and will please you in both pleasure and looks, definately eye candy. I will repeat and already have.

Treat her well.

Visited Taylor this morning. Nice clean place. She welcomed me warmly and very friendly. Not a clock watcher. Great conversations. DATY and C-FS. I will definitely repeat. She specializes in fetishes so if that is your thing, she aims to please. No GREEK. No BBBJ. I plan to see her again soon.:-):-):D:D

Hi i saw Taylor the other day great body pictures do not do her justice location was very clean not a clock watcher best expeirence with an SP i have ever had. She is not a clock watcher will definatly be back this week to see her again. I would defiantly give her an 11 out of 10.

Met Taylor today, after missing her twice. It was worth the wait. She is very interesting in finding what makes you move, if you know what I mean. Asks questions to find out, and then will make your head spin to the point you forgot the answers. She is stunningly beautiful, very much a spinner, has the most beautiful breasts I have seen, and can do things with her hands that I just didn't know. I think YMMV as she is looking for some remote connection, so likes to start by talking a bit, getting to know you and make you comfortable. Nurture this and you will understand that good things are worth waiting for. The details will stay between she and I, but I will be visiting again...she is a wonderful lady.

2 things, when putting together a reco so it is not confusing

1) Instead of putting WOW you should be putting in the Service Providers name- Taylor, that way everyone knows who she is, plus it is a bonus for Taylor being recognized.

2) There is already a rec started on her, so check recs first then ad to it then we don't get duplication. See link, I 'll ask MOD to link them now. Clarity I like, :)

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=24247

3) Thanks for your rec!

I merged them, I think I merged them backwards as it keeps the one with the photo as the TOP post when merging. but all the content should be here still... the merge recommendation system is not perfect so guys please do search first to see if someone has already started one for the lady.

Taylor is a real find for sure. Her location is easy to find and she you can tell she spent time in setting the right mood in the room. Beautiful candles, oils and lighting really set the mood off right. One of the things that is refreshing is that Taylor really wants to know what pleases you. She is very inquisitive and eager to please. Like many Sp's YMMV. While I have not done many reviews I think this girl deserves to be called an "Oralist". She is really skilled in this department and I dare you to try to last. Soft skin, and a very relaxing massage are on the menu. In person she is really beautiful and a fantastic spinner type body. I am sure to repeat. It's nice to find a real women willing to please and be able to deliver. IMHO.

Since there was some different threads started on the lovely Taylor, I decided it was time for me to adventure into the West sunset and visit her location.

This appointment took place last week and I do sincerely apologize to the lovely Taylor about not getting this rec out sooner.

She met me inside the door way, and her photo album

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=1656

tells the story line on her great tight sexy body.

She was a little nervous at first, but once we talked for a good thirty minutes, while she sat naked on top of me giving a wonderful massage, she got to know me better, and I got know her too.

I like small chat before engagement especially when we first meet.

I turned over and gave her kiss, as I do believe she asked "what I liked", well ladies and gents, off we went into a erotic playful time.

I showed a couple of new positions she has yet to try, and because she is so light (spinner for sure) the new positions were very hot and sexy for the both of us.

She is a new CERB member, a new lady providing and most excellent and enjoyable service, that will bring Pete back out to West sunset again ;)

Thanks Taylor, you are a gem :)

I can agree with all of the posters who have recommended Taylor, she is a gem.I have visited her several times. She always manages to make the session new and exciting in some way. Guys, please treat her well, she is a definite keeper.

I was lucky to have found a real diamond of a lady today. I visited Taylor. She is intelligent, beautiful, sexy, cute, funny and has a really good outlook on life. She sets a wonderful mood with candles, music and fresh fruit, the whipped cream is delicious and I will leave it at that. I would recommend this lovely girl to all of you who find an intelligent mind as stimulating as a gorgeous body. Taylor has both. I will be going back for seconds very soon. Cheers to a great gal.

i saw taylor for the 2nd time yesterday, i had another great experience with her - she's new to the biz and probably trying alittle hard to make sure she pleases her clients (not a bad thing though), but i can see that some guys might think she's distracted allitle. However, she is a great girl you has a fantastic body and a very pretty face. She's a small girl so for the guys who like a bigger girl, she's not the one for you. Nice place, shower is available (and clean lol) - i will keep our session to ourselves however she is up for almost anything :)

i certainly am planning to repeat. enjoy.

This women is AWESOME!!!!! She knows how to relax people, no rushing and is willing to please you 100 percent. Beautiful body and face, nice voice and nice surroundings.

I'll see you later TAYLOR!!!!!

Chow for now!!!!!!:-D;)

picture.php?albumid=1714&pictureid=10571

Here's Taylor, and she is outstanding! I just spent the most amazing couple of hours with her. It was a feast!

Appetizers: Engaging conversation with a really beautiful woman, as we sipped some wine. She asks me to undress and lie on the bed on my stomach, while she changes into sexy lingerie and black thong. These immediately come off, and I get a sensuous massage, with Taylor's beautiful breasts rubbing on me. She asks me to spread my legs and begins rubbing. I flip over.

Main course: I would have to say that the main course this time was Taylor's really outstanding oral work. We spent most of our two hours indulging each other orally. Taylor's oral was among the best I've ever experienced, with no exaggeration. Awesome, amazing, exquisite: words fail me. When it was my turn to sample her, I loved it, and her vigorous responses. Very, very gratifying. And we continued this for a long time, and in various positions.

Dessert: What could be better than the main course? The incredibly excellent dessert Taylor served me. With about half an hour left, Taylor went into high gear, and we had a fantastic cowgirl finish. Sweet and delicious.

A great way to wrap up an unforgettable session. This would normally be considered the main course, but today's dynamics were different, and exciting, and fun.

The feast was totally to my satisfaction, and I hope to Taylor's, too.

What else can I say about Taylor? I loved her fit, hot body, and beautiful face. I loved our open and frank conversation, and her attentive, genuine attitude. I loved her energy, and sexual intensity.

Thank you, Taylor! I'll see you soon.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Taylor a few times now and each time I meet Taylor the level of service I receive is more refined and focused to my requests and wishes.

Taylors willingness to provide you with an unforgettable time together is what separates her from many other sp's

I wont get too specific ymmv but I will say her oral skills combined with cold fresh watermelon cubes were only the beginning of our time together

She is very attentive but a little delicate as well handle with care she is breath of fresh air for Ottawa

hi, had the pleasure of seeing taylor last night........in her new "seduction room" wow is all i can say......had a long trip back from toronto and got to see taylor and frankly was in total awe when i walked into her new room......i felt so relaxed and at ease wow.....reminded me of cats place - especially her old place - just beautiful and totally relaxing. For the guys that want to really enjoy their time than this is the place to go......if your looking for a quick wham bam - go somewhere else - this lady is a class act and is trying so hard to do something totally unique for her customers. No need to review her performance - that's been covered and frankly i keep that stuff between her and I :)

Second time with Taylor, and apologize to her for getting this rec out late. Although this visit was not at her "seduction room" but at another venue (I think any venue with her is most excellent:mrgreen:)

I believe we both are now well acquainted, and exploration of her body and the positions with her are getting more intense. Taylor's warm touch, may it be from her hands,lips,mouth,body is certainly a very stimulating adventure.

Nothing like having her sexy tight body wrapped around my frame for a very arousing and delicious time.:wink:

Thanks Taylor it is an extreme pleasure being with you.:-D

Greetings all!

Taylor of Kanata fame is one outstanding lady. She is very, very pretty, from top to bottom. She is funny, and her sharp wit can cut you down to size if you don't treat her right. She is very, very responsive and attentive to your needs in her well -appointed, CLEAN, and quiet "den". Great fun and an outstanding experience.:bowdown:

Back from my second visit to Taylor. She continues to impress, that's for sure. It's true that a repeat visit with Taylor is more focused. She knows and remembers what you like, and delivers it, and, because she's more comfortable with you, is not hesitant to tell you what she likes, too; not directing you, but encouraging, offering, urging. So it's mutually even more pleasurable.

She's attentive and eager when you arrive, and gets very, very passionate as the kissing starts and you move on to other stages. The passion is intense, and she keeps it going, and brings you to a state of high arousal and powerful releases.

Her place is furnished to create the right erotic atmosphere, with candles and music and treats. She;s thought of everything to make the meeting memorable.

The ultimate treat, as I said before, is Taylor herself: her personality, skills, and beauty.

Guest ***s

Taylamory is the desire or acceptance of having more than one intimate relationship at a time. Some ideals included mutual trust, equal respect, the ideal of total relaxation and the utmost pleasure.

Thank you all so much for your reviews - I'M impressed with your impressions, now that's impressive in itself ;)

Thank you ... And I will see you soon.

. Taylored to meet your every need

Thank you, Taylor. And I like your other term, Taylorality.

You're extremely good at it!

Taylor...hmmm what can I say? She's hot! Very fun! Extremely sexy! Im sure there are many more words I can use here but I dont want to run to my dictionary and thesaurus.

Thanks Taylor!

Edited by spaceykca

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.