I think I've done Greek a total of about 5-6 times in my pooning career. Tried different techniques. I've researched, thought about, imagined, fantasized...etc, but as you all know, variety is the spice of whatever.

Conclusions:

Gentle is good

Loads of lube is good

Protection is good

Toys can be good

Positions are good (limited experience here)

hmmm...what else is good?

To be honest, I just don't have a lot of experience to bring to the table. Are there are Greek Goddesses & Gods out there who have wealth of understanding & joy to share? Is Greek an absolute must-do or a mysterious, dark secret reserved only for the true explorer?

• Like 2

I think I've done Greek a total of about 5-6 times in my pooning career. Tried different techniques. I've researched, thought about, imagined, fantasized...etc, but as you all know, variety is the spice of whatever.

Conclusions:

Gentle is good

Loads of lube is good

Protection is good

Toys can be good

Positions are good (limited experience here)

hmmm...what else is good?

To be honest, I just don't have a lot of experience to bring to the table. Are there are Greek Goddesses & Gods out there who have wealth of understanding & joy to share? Is Greek an absolute must-do or a mysterious, dark secret reserved only for the true explorer?

I think like anything it's something that you either like or don't. Something you'll find erotic and be turned on by, or something you won't . I too have only tried it a couple of times, the first being unsuccessful, the second barely;)

I don't think it'll be something I'll try again, it hurt to much:(

To those who enjoy it-enjoy. For those wondering it's at least worth a try. For those not interested, that's fine as well. It's healthy to explore eroticism and to experiment with sex, between consenting adults. If you don't how else will you know what you'll like or dislike and what you are good at and not so great at.

• Like 3

Mmmmmm Greek! Bring on my toga!

I love it and have for a very long time. For me, it's about a good lube and guiding the initial approach. Of course, it's also about being relaxed. If you're not relaxed, it is definitely much more difficult to accomplish and not as pleasurable.

If it's something that you've had bad experiences with (as a woman), my recommendation is toys, varying sizes. Learn your own body and reactions and then you'll be much more open and comfortable with the exploration of a partner.

There are times I crave it and times that a little tease and penetration with fingers makes everything else feel so much better and more intense.

It is a very intense pleasurable experience and I indulge whenever I can. Like anything else, it's a personal thing. Love it, hate it, tolerate it, feelings about it are as individual as people. I do believe that there are many people who would probably love it but their experiences haven't been good because of having a partner ignorant of what they're doing.

I also whole heartedly believe that men should at least solo sample this as well. The ass has so many amazing nerve endings that not exploring it because of whatever per-conceived notion they have about it, is a shame.

In closing....I love me some butt!

• Like 4

I've been into Greek for the past 27 years and I've been lucky enough that my first time was wonderful! And it was with a black gentleman and yes I do confirm black males have big, thick attributes! And listen to this without lube!! Simply because he just had me ready so well and so wanting it it was just like a letter in a mailbox!! As a matter of fact if the gentleman knows how to be gentle, takes his time and the lady just relax well it will be fun time ahead!

Now, basically, i can't live without Greek and I have even been providing guidance as well on how to get in without hurting me and if potentially the gentleman wants to try it with his SO.

Honestly it can be huge fun but indeed no pressure should be put on the partner if she doesn't want to try it or fear it.

Barbara

xxxxooo

• Like 2

I enjoy Greek, I am evening going to add it back to my menu. First time I did it I was pretty shocked on the entry feeling then once it got going it was magically enjoyable.

For me it's about glass butt plugs, even steel butt plugs, and maybe a vibrator and lots and lots of lube thanks H2O.

You can never have to much lube. that is the big thing since that area doesn't lubricate on it's own even though it might seem like it is.

Now I did a quick search and was able to find some of my old videos around. and this one is pretty much one of my best Anal scenes I've done.

http://tinyurl.com/RDGvid

As for my experience in it I always stop counting when I've done something more then 3 times :)

• Like 2