Hey there,

Myself and a few friends of mine are heading into Moncton for a couple nights and we were wondering if it is just the one strip club there still?

Also, are there any girls that would do a show for 3-6 guys at a hotel?

Thanks

Edited by blatoblang

Angie's is the only strip club remaining in the greater Moncton area. It's got at least 10-15 girls on weekends, a backroom for lapdances, and sadly no remaining privacy, as you sit on a couch facing another girl and her customer, with just a little divider on each side of the couch. The place used to be way, way more fun when it had booths, but it's still a fun place to touch a gorgeous woman, or watch some stage dances. It's also your only option here, which makes it a pretty easy choice!

• Like 1

Hey there,

Myself and a few friends of mine are heading into Moncton for a couple nights and we were wondering if it is just the one strip club there still?

Also, are there any girls that would do a show for 3-6 guys at a hotel?

Thanks

as far as I know, just Angie's on Champlain St

• Like 1

Guest t*x****

would anyone be aware of the ..now how shall I say this ...uhm ..."House Rules " at Angies ....

call me curious

me

No chance of getting anything anymore. There are cameras, no walls, no booths. You can set something up with them for later, but in-house? Nothing. Forget it.

Guest t*x****

excuse me for this naive question but set something up for later ?????

excuse me for this naive question but set something up for later ?????

Getting the lady to come back and meet you at your hotel. Could be to dance or for sex depends on the lady.

yeah. this. some, especially Toronto or Montreal girls, will more or less advertise while dancing: they'll tell you how good they are, what they can do, and offer to exchange #s for texts etc. Doesn't happen every time, but some in the club at any given time are trying to set up extr aincome after.

Make 100% sure that you and the lady is going to be discrete, If the owners, ever caught wind of it the lady will be fined big time if she is caught talking about it inside the bar. It is a huge deal to the bar licence, one that the owners had to face in the past. This is why the changes to the booth rooms have been made. It is strictly entertainment purpose only.

• Like 3

Getting the lady to come back and meet you at your hotel. Could be to dance or for sex depends on the lady.

Be careful, I tried this once and got ripped off, I would give details but it's a tad embarrassing.

• Like 1

Be careful, I tried this once and got ripped off, I would give details but it's a tad embarrassing.

I was not suggesting or recommending the practice just answering a question.

That said when we participate in this hobby we gave to manage the inherent risks as intelligently as we can.

Just my opinion

• Like 1

I was not suggesting or recommending the practice just answering a question.

That said when we participate in this hobby we gave to manage the inherent risks as intelligently as we can.

Just my opinion

I wasn't trying to imply you were suggesting anything, just relaying a personal experience based on the discussion.

last visit for me was late August, and it seemed as good as ever, quality-wise. Of course, why bother going at all since they removed the booths.

Yes Angie's is by far my favorite bar. It is clean, classy and with very nice entertainment. There is a really good legal reason that the walls came down....if you are looking for that kind of entertainment better off sticking to those who advertise for such, especially with new bill C-36! Would hate to see you get caught up in a mess....just saying.

I am a retired dancer/showgirl, and if I was still dancing, I for one would be happy that the regulations are clear and precise. No surprises, and the ladies will not feel pressure to perform more then they can offer.

The walls came down for very good reasons..and lead me to find much more suitable ways to get what I enjoy :) From those who are experts such as I hear you are Lady Sophia ;)

• Like 1

The walls came down for very good reasons..and lead me to find much more suitable ways to get what I enjoy :) From those who are experts such as I hear you are Lady Sophia ;)

Your making me blush! But I just wanted this post to be a note to the wise:)

xoox

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia

You're a smart lady, Sophia. It is indeed not a good idea to go looking for 'that' at Angie's. :) But it's fun if you just want to talk to women and get lapdances. My favorite girl left in August, I'm not sure I"ll go back anymore. I'd rather save my money up for more fun things;)

You're a smart lady, Sophia. It is indeed not a good idea to go looking for 'that' at Angie's. :) But it's fun if you just want to talk to women and get lapdances. My favorite girl left in August, I'm not sure I"ll go back anymore. I'd rather save my money up for more fun things;)

Too bad they didn't have a site?? Hmmm, do they? I am sure that you find another gem again! I danced there for 5 years, and loved it, I was so happy when I returned for a visit not long ago and seen how they have upgraded their bar. Let's hope they jump on board!

indeed, too bad they didn't have a site. They don't still I think.

They upgraded their bar yes, and it's very nice now!