Respect the women of CERB

Hear, hear. Well said. It amazes me how these women can make you feel special, even though they may have just finished making another guy special right before seeing you. Totally agree on the repeat visits. As with any interaction/relationship, as you get more comfortable together, it becomes more enjoyable.

• Like 2

I'm glad that most of you feel the same way. I'm not saying they deserve more respect then others. I just wanted to point out what I've learnt about the women I've met in the last 4 years. And to make sure that the other guys appreciate the women that please us as much as I do. Some men don't think about the other woman's life and just use them for their own pleasure.

• Like 3

Guest P*rry

Someguy: The thread is a good reminder to treat everyone with respect.

Guest R**3*9

"Some men don't think about the other woman's life and just use them for their own pleasure." - Someguy

Any guy who does this is short changing themselves. The women I've met have so much more to offer than sex. They are intelligent, funny, exciting. Learning about their lives, what they enjoy, the music they like their interests it just makes the experience so much more deep and (for me at least) enjoyable.

To me that feeling of joy that comes once we are comfortable with each other is priceless. The feeling that neither of us is self conscious and most of all that we really, actually enjoy each others company.

For me this can only come if we take the time to get to know each other.

Oh and the sex seems to get all the more passionate and intense.

"Some men don't think about the other woman's life and just use them for their own pleasure." - Someguy

Any guy who does this is short changing themselves. The women I've met have so much more to offer than sex. They are intelligent, funny, exciting. Learning about their lives, what they enjoy, the music they like their interests it just makes the experience so much more deep and (for me at least) enjoyable.

To me that feeling of joy that comes once we are comfortable with each other is priceless. The feeling that neither of us is self conscious and most of all that we really, actually enjoy each others company.

Well said. I suspect this is why many men use resources like Cerb. It isn't always about the sex, but finding someone you can share a special connection and bond with, an emotional intimacy and even friendship.

• Like 4

Just wanted to say that after being on Cerb for 4 years and meeting many SP's and MA's over the years that I have learnt a lot about the women who have chosen the is path as a career. Most of them have chosen this career because they enjoy the independence and financial freedom that it can bring. But this job is not easier. Many of them have families or kids to support. University educations that they are trying to complete. This job is demanding as it involves many hours of marketing, emailing, posting ad's answering text and PM's. Trying to get hotel, schedule appointments.

The women who are most successful at this job are the one's that truly enjoy their work and like to please their clients. I've met many of these women and have truly enjoyed my time with them time and again.

This can be a stressful time as they need the time to prepare the room and prepare themselves for each encounter. Some day's it can busy and other day's not. Some day's they meet some really fun gentlemen and other days, maybe some creeps. Some have been robbed, or beaten up or cheated. Sometimes there no shows or other girls that make fake appointments.

This is a hard job. Sometimes it is physically demanding. They give their most intimate moments. It takes a certain kind of woman to handle the emotions and sexual activities that this job may entail. One SP, told me that it's not the physical aspect that is tiring. But the emotional aspect. To be able to pretend to enjoy themselves when they are not. She was saying that in this job she had to be the giver all the time and that most of the men were takers. Her Job was to give them pleasure and most men just used her to get as much pleasure for themselves.

These women deserve more, they deserve to be treated kindly and with respect. Respect their time and their contact protocol. Be a gentlemen and be clean. Do not try to negotiate their rates, or push them for more then they are willing to offer. Give them a massage to start, make it about them in the beginning. They may have had a hard day, and appreciated a little kindness and tenderness and relaxation. Talk to them, they are people also, not just objects of your lust.

Treat them well and with respect and kindness. I've been told by them, that it doesn't matter how old or what you look like. As long as you are a gentlemen and clean, you will be treated well.

Remember, that they are there to make you happy and are providing a very intimate service, so you should appreciate they company they provide. If the chemistry and connection are there, you will have a great time. If the connection is real, it pays to return for repeat sessions. I have repeated many times with many of the women, and have found that each session get's better and better, as you get to know each other and are more relaxed with each other. I have had several good friendships developed over the years and have maintained them.

Just wanted to say this to thank you to the women of Cerb for the fun and kindness that they have given us men over the years.

I hope to meet many more of you over the next few years if I can :)

Remember guys. Be a gentleman, be clean and respectful and you shall be rewarded.

Oh yeah, one more thing.

The woman should always cum first :)

Sorry for the long quote, but finally a member of the opposite sex that GETS it...

• Like 2

The more women that I see, the more I appreciate how much these women give of themselves to make us men happy. I've learnt a lot about many of these women's personal lives and see what some of them have gone through to support themselves and kids after a broken marriage or are putting themselves through school also. But most of all, most of these women truly love their work and hope to continue doing as long as they are able to. But as with many other jobs, the sometimes get burnt out. As this is a job that may entail working long hours, with appointments far between. Or getting ready for appointments for no shows or dealing with other women who make false appointments to waste some of the touring girls time. with bill c36 coming up, who know's what this will change for all of us involved in this hobby. So for now I will enjoy my time with the women that I meet and hope to make many more connections so that I will be able to continue meeting special cerb women if bill c36 comes in effect. I have met many women in the last 3 years that I would like to continue meeting in the future. So a toast the women of Cerb. You have my up most respect and gratitude for the enjoyable times you have given me :)

• Like 1

Have met many more women in the last couple of months. In case Bill C36 passes.

Many of these wonder women may retire. Or I may have to give the hobby. Don't know yet till it happens. But I just wanted to say that the more women I meet here, the more I respect and appreciate what they do. People outside of Cerb do not understand that people here do this out of their free will and really do enjoy meeting each other. I don't think many women here do this out because they have to. Most of the women I have met, have told me they truly love this work and will do it as long as they are able.

I think this why I have such fun sessions. I've met many sex women here that just love what they do and if you are a gentleman and clean, the sky's the limit :)

• Like 1

Bill C36 is now here. I find that there are more women here then ever. Some women are coming out of retirement. Ad have been changed to conformed to the new rules.

Established women will have the advantage over the new women. I've heard business is slow now, but that could also be due to the holiday seasons. But many men are staying on the sidelines to see what will happen. So far so good, nothing has been reported so far. I have seen several women since the law has passed and will continue to. The women of Cerb need our support as they have families to feed and educate. Continue to play safe and follow the rules. The women of Cerb will protect their clients the best they can. They need to continue the best they can until this stupid law can be changed.

• Like 6

Many women are finding time's slow due to the new laws. the weather, more competition and generally less money available for the hobbyist due to economic conditions.

I continue to do my best to support them by visiting as often as I can :)

You should also visit more often too :) It's fun and helps others :)

Wow!

SomeGuy. Extremely well said. You have described the perfect date and situation which is of course very human.It is a guarantee that you have brightened everyone's name and perhaps their lives with his single post.

You rock!

PatrickGC

Many women are finding time's slow due to the new laws. the weather, more competition and generally less money available for the hobbyist due to economic conditions.

I don't know how much effect the new laws have had. Bear in mind that many clients aren't on the boards, or don't read more than the ads; from talking to some ladies, it seems like there's a large majority of clients who have no idea that the old laws were, or that there has been a change.

Also: don't underestimate seasonal factors. In January, everyone gets the credit-card bills from Christmas, and suddenly a lot of folks have a bit less disposable income. And then people have taxes to worry about. From what I've heard, January is reliably slow, and it takes a month or three for things to pick up.

I continue to do my best to support them by visiting as often as I can :)

You should also visit more often too :) It's fun and helps others :)

Trust me, I'm doing what I can.... obviously this is purely out of concern for other peoples' welfare, and nothing to do with the fact that it's awesome :)

• Like 1

Respect truly is a two way street.

Being respectful of what we offer is greatly appreciated, in more ways than one ;-)

I give of myself for this 'hobby' and I do truly love what I do; who I meet through it and the opportunity to grow within myself.

What I find disrespectful is:

-negotiators (enough said on that one)

-hygiene not up to par (I am fresh, please be the same way when you visit me)

-endless messaging with no end in sight of even a potential booking (I don't mean 15 or 20 messages or texts, that is fine, it's when it reaches over a hundred I tend to pull away)

-taking advantage of (or trying to) special rates that are no longer offered (from several months ago)

-showing up unannounced (you now have my address if you have been here, but it doesn't give you license to just 'show up')

-being rude to me just because I cannot take your call at that exact moment (perhaps I am with a gentleman or in an important meeting and I have given you the courtesy of telling you this)

Respect definitely is appreciated.

We work hard to give you the best experience you will ever have. Being offered a massage by a gentleman is wonderful indeed, even if it is only 5 minutes.

Gentle chit chat in the beginning, a great way to break the ice.

Nothing shows disrespect more to me than those who insist that I should:

-lower my rate, as other girls offer for less

-be available when 'you' want it (I do have other clients and book accordingly, and I actually do have a personal life)

-(my favorite) the no-show with no notice, no message or explanation (even though an explanation isn't really warranted) especially when it is repeated.

Please be respectful of us, we are respectful of you.

• Like 3

Good points made by everyone so far. Respect is a two way street. This will allow both parties to enjoy themselves completely. Two people sharing intimate times together will enjoy themselves more if they honour and respect each other. This way a two way trust will be built between them if they continue to see each other regularly. I've had quite a few women that I have met and continue to see regularly, and each visit get's better as we get to know each other and try new things.

I've seen many more women this year and have heard their stories.

Many are going through divorces and child custody battles.

Many are trying to support themselves and kids.

Some of the younger girls are doing this to put themselves through University in some respectable professions.

But they all do this because they enjoy it, they enjoy making us men happy.

So Guy's, respect these women, be a gentlemen, be clean and treat them right.

You may be rewarded with some of the best times of your life.

I know I have :)

• Like 1

It's been almost 6 years and still having great experiences. I've learnt a lot about myself and have become a more confident man. I've learnt more about women in general and about how hard some these women work to make a living. After hearing there life stories and experiences, I respect and appreciate what they do. I have become friends with many of them and some of them are doing this to support them and their kids. Other's are doing because they love their job and love to please men.

But they provide passion and kindness, fulfil fantasies and many sexy memories for years to come even if it is only for a short moment in time.