Tantric Liberty

Yes she called me to say she was here. But I agree with the distance and her rates I am not sure I will make the trip. Does sound intriguing. Love the accent.

Hot stone is apparently only for two hr session. Did get the prostrate for the second shot

Ooo the prostate. Never had that, care to elaborate?

Ooo the prostate. Never had that, care to elaborate?

Hmmm ... you have never had a doctor examine your prostrate for bumps/nodes or other irregularities? The prostate is just in front of the rectum. A doctor can feel the walnut sized prostrate by inserting his finger in the patient's rectum. The urethra runs through the center of the prostate, from the bladder to the penis, letting urine flow out of the body.The prostrate also produces part of the ejaculate.

Many remember Ocean ...she used to try to massage your prostrate with her tongue!!! LOL

Thanks for the clarification Dr.Sixpak.

Hmmm ... you have never had a doctor examine your prostrate for bumps/nodes or other irregularities? The prostate is just in front of the rectum. A doctor can feel the walnut sized prostrate by inserting his finger in the patient's rectum. The urethra runs through the center of the prostate, from the bladder to the penis, letting urine flow out of the body.The prostrate also produces part of the ejaculate.

Many remember Ocean ...she used to try to massage your prostrate with her tongue!!! LOL

Yes thanks for the info but i was referring to the prostate massage Liberty is offering.

I dont know Ocean but she sounds like fun!

Are you talking about Oshean? Never had the chance to see her, but I do remember all the flap in the papers a few years back.

Edited by schmaack

Are you talking about Oshean? Never had the chance to see her, but I do remember all the flap in the papers a few years back.

Yes Oshean ... she would devour a client!! All the 'hallibalu' was about her man self-proclaimed to have 'royal blood' who was thought to hide in a closet during her sessions. Sorry to promote the hi-jacking of this thread. Back to the topic....

too far to travel for most.